Where are you, Foxy?

* 6:00 AM *
I groaned as I got out bed, I tried to walk but I fell. I hit my head on the wall and yelped. Foxy heard me and got out of bed. "Bonnie, 'r ye alright?" He asked and helped me up, but I fell down again. "I-I'm fine.." I said and got up again but I fell, he caught me and my face was on his chest. "B-bonnie, you can't walk, do I need to carry ye? I'll-" I stopped him and got my things. "Can you not?!" I yelled and tried my best to walk away. Foxy stood there and didn't say anything. I limped to my room and sat on my bed, I groaned as I laid back down. My legs are killing me and my head hurts so much from Foxy pulling it a little as I tried to scream daddy. I went back to sleep and dreamt of carrots.

* 10:30 AM *
I woke up when someone was lightly taping my shoulder. I looked up and saw Chica. "Good morning Bonnie, I got you some tea and cookies." She said and placed the plate of cookies on my bed. I sat up and sipped on my tea. "W-where's Foxy?" I asked and kept sipping on my tea. Chica looked worried and said, "He stormed out of his room and kept yelling 'I'M SO STUPID! W-WHY WOULD I HURT HIM LIKE THAT?!' So he left a few hours ago." Chica said and grabbed a cookie. I looked down and put the tea on my drawer. "I-I have to go look for him." I said and got up, Chica pushed me down on the bed and tucked me in. "Bonnie, you can't even walk, stay here and you'll be fine." Chica said and patted my head. "I can't! Foxy's in-" I was interrupted by Chica shoving a cookie into my mouth. "MufvakIb!" I said in muffled words. Chica smiled and said, "Much better." And left. I glared at her and thought about Foxy.

* 7:30 PM *
Foxy still wasn't back, I was getting impatient and I felt guilty. I was the one who yelled at him and told him to stop, I should've let him help me, but my stupid self made him upset and mad. My eyes started to fill with tears, "I'm sorry Foxy... I'm so sorry..." I started crying and hugged a pillow. "Where are you, Foxy..?" I asked myself and kept hugging the pillow. Chica made dinner but I didn't feel like eating. "Bonnie you have to eat." Chica said, Mangle was eating her food and looking at me and Chica. "Chica, you act like his mom, and Bonnie, you can relax a little and actually eat something." Mangle said and blew on her rice. I poked my tostón, and started to eat it. Mangle and Chica smiled and kept eating. I looked at the door to see if Foxy was there, but there was no sign of him. So I got up and limped back to my room. "Will he be ok?" Mangle asked. "Yeah, if Foxy comes back." Chica said and put the plates away.

* 11:30 PM *
It's been 4 hours and Foxy has not returned. Everyone was asleep, except me. If no one is going to look for Foxy, then I will. I changed into different clothes and put my hoodie on. I walked towards the door. My legs are a little better, but if I keep walking like this, then it'll get worse. I opened the door and walked outside. It was cold and nobody was outside. I turned right, down to Main Street. I looked around, the lights were dim and it was really quite. A cat went by and hissed at me, I left it alone and kept walking. I saw someone walking towards me, I stopped and slowly walked back. "Bonnie?" I heard the person say my name. I stopped and looked at the person, it was Marionette. "Oh, it's just you." I said and looked down. "Why are you out so late?" He asked me. "I should be asking you the same thing." I said and smiled a little. "I'm just patrolling. Ever since I heard that you're their next target I've been looking around, just to make sure you're safe." Marionette replied. I nodded and hugged him. "You're so sweet." I said and patted his back. "T-thank you." He stuttered. I stopped hugging him and saw that he was blushing. "Anyways, I'm looking for Foxy." I said and started walking again. "Didn't you hear?" Marionette asked. I stopped and looked at him, confused. "Heard what?" I asked. Marionette showed me a glimpse of what happened with his purple magic. "He got hit by a car." Marionette said. There, my whole world started to fall apart.

- Author's Note
I bet y'all hate me now ;-; I'm sorry! I didn't know what to do on this chapter, so, this is what my mind came up with. And ;-; I'm ready for "HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO FOXY?!" So ye, I'm ready, I'm ready. Cody, please save me... OHH! There was a fight in my school yesterday and I was in the background like "OHHHHHH!!!" Hahahahaha. And Brandon is coming here I'm so fluffing happy! Like, guess who's gonna get kissed? (; xD just playing with ya. And TØP is coming here today, and my mom didn't get me a ticket but she gets a ticket to see someone herself! Like UGHHHHHHHH * screams and cries into the arms of whoever is reading this * whyyyy?!?!?!? Also, I'm Puerto Rican, so if you don't know what a tostón is, then look it up. Bye *^*

"I'm so stupid! W-why would I hurt him like that?!"

...