The Master

Pizzeria-12:50 AM- Bonnie's Room
Foxy came back today, he's sleeping next to me, hugging my waist and leaving a few licks on my neck to make sure I'm still there. I don't know why he's doing that, but oh well. I was thinking about Springtrap, who is now dead, but it doesn't feel like it. Somebody is still there, I can feel it. I was wide awake, I can't sleep, it's hot, I'm sweating, I'm thinking to much! "Eh, why 'r ye still awake?" Foxy asked in a sleepy way. I kissed his forehead, "go back to sleep. It's ok, I'm just thinking, ok?" I said. Foxy nodded and went back to sleep. I thought for a few more minutes and went to an uneasy sleep.

5:00 AM-Bonnie's Dream
I was dreaming about something, but the dream felt real. I was walking along a dark, hallway. The floor creaked every time I made a step, and the hallway smelled like rotten meat. There was blood stains on the walls, and the hallway had a very faint light. There was 3 doors, door number one: The Dissecting Room. A chill went up my spine. The door was red and it was misshaped. I looked at the second door, it was gray and had scratch marks on it.  The Inventing Room. I thought about all the horrible things they might be building and walked to the last door. It was the biggest, tallest, and oldest out of all of them. It was black. Plain black. I heard some growls coming from the other side. The Masters Room. I put my hand on the door knob and softly opened the door. Dust swirled around my nose, and the smell of an old library came to my senses. I looked around, it was a huge room with books. The room had a desk, with a small bunny shaped lamp. I sat on the chair, it was soft and comfy. "You like my chair?" Someone asked. My ears perked up, and I jumped. "Don't be scared, bunny boy. I'm not going to hurt you.. yet." The Mysterious man said. "W-who are you?" I asked, my heart was beating really fast. "They call me The Master, I've been watching you this whole time as my very good friend said." He said in his thick accent. "Leave me alone. We didn't do anything to you." I said and hugged my knees. He was silent for a minute, he sat on the desk and grabbed my neck. "DON'T YOU SAY THAT, BUNNY BOY! YOU AND YOUR CREW MADE US SUFFER!" He squeezed tighter. I was trying to move his hand, trying to breathe. "You guys... it's your fault. We had everything planned. It was going to be me, Springtrap, Marionette, Candy and Cindy also Purple Guy. We were going to open our own pizzeria.. kids would love us and oh boy! How lucky we would be. Until... Freddy Frazbear's Pizza opened up. You guys took the kids away, you took away our chance! We just wanted the kids to be happy, we wanted to be.. loved! But you guys ruined it! And now Springtrap is dead, Marionette is on your side, and Foxy recovered. But that's ok! Tomorrow, at 12:00 AM, we will come. After all of you. So you better be prepared, Bunny Boy! Cause we will come! WE. ARE. COMING!"

I woke up yelling. That nightmare, it was real, I was there, how? I don't know! But he's coming! He's coming in a few hours! I was panicking until Foxy shook me. "Bonnie!" I looked at him in tears. "Bonnie?.. what be wrong?" He asked me and held me in his arms. "H-he's coming Foxy.. the war starts at 12:00 AM tomorrow.. are you ready?..." Foxy's eyes widened and he said, "I'm r'eady."

- Author's Note
Yooo! Shit is getting real! We're almost at the end of the story. And when it ends I'm going to make a part 2 which is when- ooh, well, I can't tell my secrets, right? *giggles* I hope you enjoy this chapter and I'll see you on the next chapter!

"Are you ready?"

...