You're My New Mate

* Katie's POV *
I walked in Pirate Cove. I saw Foxy sitting down on the floor, he looked nervous, and sort of mad. "Hey Foxy, it's so nice to see you." I said and gave him a big hug. He hugged me back. "It's nice to see you too. Happy Birthday, Katie." He said. I smiled and let go of him. "Why would you want to see me?" He asked. "Well, everyone gets to see Bonnie, Freddy, and Chica. But they don't get to see you. You're mysterious Foxy, I want to know you better. And, I love pirates, their accent's are amazing and I like their hooks." I poked his hook. He smiled and said, "R ye r'ety for an adven 'ture?" I smiled. "Yes Cap'tain Foxy!"
We played "Find the Treasure" or "The 7 Seas" I had so much fun with him, and he seemed happy too. "Foxy, c'mon." I grabbed his hand. He looked at me. "Where are we going?" He asked. "I'm going to show you the other kids. I want them to see that you're a nice person." I started walking. He let go of my hand. "I can't. You can go, I'll stay here." He said. I thought of a plan, I went outside and started to speak. "Friends, families, and the Freddy Frazbear's Pizza members. I am here to say that this was the most amazing birthday ever. It went great because Foxy, made it amazing. Meeting him was the best birthday present ever. And I know, ever since the Bite of '87 happened no one would go near him. People judged him, and said things that they thought was true. But, they are wrong! Foxy is so nice, he's sweet, caring, and just loves kids. So, from now on, I want every kid, adult, and ect. to treat Foxy with respect." I grabbed Foxy's hand and took him out of Pirate Cove. He looked around. All the kids were staring at him, they ran up to him. "Woah! He has a hook!" A kid said, "His eye patch is so cool!" another kid said. Everyone wanted Foxy to play with them. "Thank you Katie. You're my new mate." And so Foxy went with the kids. "So, it happened. You're free now Foxy." Bonnie said. "Yeah, I'm with the group now."

And so the rest of the night was full of playing, laughing, and more. Foxy was happier than ever.