"Somebody's got to." Lauren smiles. "I'll call my friend now and get details. Call me when you get Sofi on board."

Camila nods and walks past Lauren swiftly. "You know I'd love to stay and chat, Jauregui, but I can't keep Selena waiting." Camila calls as she jogs down the flight of stairs to get to Dinah's car and Lauren just rolls her eyes at the dramatic Latina.

Camila almost breaks every traffic law on her way to her old house. Once she pulls in, she hurries up the driveway and knocks on the door. Memories of her standing at this same door crying, with a handful of her belongings in her arms, come flooding back into her mind, but she just wills them away.

"Camila." Sinu breathes out when she opens the door. The young brunette just pushes past her and walks straight to Sofi's room. She takes a deep, calming breath before rapping on the wooden door.

"Come in!" Sofi screams and a grin spreads across Camila's face.

"Hey, Sof." Camila peaks her head in the room and Sofi's face falls. She quickly turns her attention back to her coloring book. "I came to see if you wanted to do something tonight." Camila sits down on the edge of the bed.

"No thanks." The younger Cabello answers without looking up.

"You sure? I have something really fun planned." Camila answers, trying to mask the hurt in her voice.

Sofi looks up momentarily, her eyes lighter, but when they lock with Camila's, her brown eyes dull again. "No thanks." She looks back down.

"Okay." Camila stands up from the bed slowly. "Well looks like I'll have to ask someone else to go with me to the Selena Gomez concert tonight." She holds her breath as she starts walking to the door.

"Wait, Kaki!" Sofi scrambles off the bed and grabs Camila's arm. "I'll go! I'll go!" Her eyes plead for Camila to let her.

"You sure?" Camila fights back a smile.

"Yes! So sure." Sofi smiles and Camila's heart warms.

"Okay." She kneels down. "Put on some clothes and I'll go talk to Mami and Papi." Camila grimaces when the two names leave her mouth. They taste so bitter on her tongue.

"Okay! I'll be right down!" Sofi hurries to her closet and Camila heads back to the living room.

Sinu stands up from the couch and slowly makes her way over to her daughter. "I'm taking Sofi to a concert tonight. It may be late when we get back so she can just crash at my place and I'll bring her back in the morning." Camila informs the older woman. Sinu just nods solemnly and the two of them wait in silence until Sofi comes barreling down the stairs.

"Kaki, I'm ready!" Sofi yells and Camila smiles at the old nickname that she has been deprived of for far too long.

"Nice shirt." Camila compliments the younger girl when she sees her Kill Em With Kindness shirt.

"Bye Mami!" The younger girl yells as she drags Camila to the door.

Once they are back at the apartment, Camila has Dinah entertain her sister while she gets ready. She throws on a black floral off the shoulder top, white skinny jeans, and black wedges. She sprays her perfectly sculpted curls and after applying a light shade of pink lipstick to her lips, she joins Dinah and Sofi in the living room.

"Green eyes couldn't score just one more ticket?" Dinah pouts as she crosses her arms.

"I asked, Cheech. She said 3 was all she could get." Camila offers a sympathetic smile.

"Go. Have fun without me." The Polynesian shoos Camila out the door before she can tell Sofi to come along. Once outside the apartment, Camila just shrugs and decides to get Lauren first. She quickly knocks on the door and smiles when the girl opens it.