Chapter 6.) or do they

A pink head that saved me.

"Are you okay? Did they hurt you?" He asked; holding onto me like I'd turn to dust any minute. I was surprised at the way he acted. I couldn't even process a word through my mouth. "Did they scare you, Lucy?" He tried to get something out of me.

The boy who had stood with his girlfriend for years bullying my best friend, had asked me if I was okay. The school's bad girls toy had saved me. My whole world felt like it was closing, my heart had stopped, my lungs had broken, there was nothing I could do but feel utterly useless and weak to the bone. I slowly felt my body tense up, as I felt a tear come of my eyes. He wiped them away and grins the most childish little smile.

"Don't cry. They can't hurt you now that I'm here." For I couldn't help myself, I broke down and bunked my head into his abdomen as for my arms they shake around cupping the other.

"Hey? Lucy?" I sniffed in the cold late-fall air, letting it out in a deep breath.

"I'm fine. Thank you for helping me. I owe you.

"Here." He took off his varsity jacket and let it slid on top of my shoulders. "Would you like me to walk with you the rest of the way?" He asked, insisting. 

"Sure? Why not." I half-smiles. "This way."

If only we known what lied ahead. The cheaters in the mist. Our supposed girlfriend-boyfriend. Sucking faces. His trusting girlfriend Lisanna was making out with Sting. Just right outside of a restaurant.

He look up ahead. And saw something, his face drops.
"Don't look now." I looked anyway, String was sucking face with that stupid brat.

"Let's go, Natsu." My voice cracked. I was mad alright but I saw something he didn't. Sting was kiss Lisanna his girlfriend. I hid my feelings and everything because I know that if I do Natsu will beat the living everything out of him and once he sees his girl, sting is as good as dead.

I walk a little faster, hopping not to make much sound so they don't see me and Natsu. Think we're the cheaters. It was all good until a pair of hands grabbed my shoulders, it was as if summer had came early, the embrace of the heat was something I desired.

"Lucy, you just walked passed your cheating boyfriend. And didn't even make a sound... what was wrong?"

I slowly turned to face him.

"He was with another girl." I whispered to hid the fact it was killing me and my voice cracked.

"Yes, I know, why weren't you upset." He questioned.

"Why aren't you?" I asked puzzled.

"Why would I be-" I cut me off.

"Because he's kissing your girl." I finally answered the question for him.

The anger surrounded him like carbon dioxide. The determinant filled his eyes like wild fire.

"Someone is about to die." He laughed, punched his hand cracking his knuckles in the process.

"We can get revenge later. Please. Natsu don't." I looked off his shoulder into the distance, the cheaters were still kissing. His hands sounded her back like he used to do with me, of course he never kissed me, He said he was saving it for marriage. I guess lisanna was a exclusion. I look back at Natsu, he was taking deep breaths waiting for my response. "I'll see you at school." I whispered walking toward the other end of the street.

"Wait." He yelled after me. "I told you I was gonna walk you home, and I don't break my promises. Not ever, not never. I promised everyone that."

I smiled at him. "Me either."

We walked to my house well the front gates anyway. And I hugged him. I really didn't even care that he was a boy toy . He saved me. And that's all that matters.

"Thank you." I gave him his jacket the wonderful warmth leaving me.

"What did I do now?" He childishly grins.

"Good night." I was too tired to mess around with him right now. I waved goodbye and that was it. I went to sleep in my yellow room. A cute bunny onesie clutched to my skin as the sheets of my bed placed me under, I slowly fell into the world of dreams.

814 words
--------------------------------------------

K so this chapter was writing by underline if things are a little bit different then that's why.

I just wanted to ask should we have a fight or should we start book 3?

I'm let you guys decide!!!!  Yay!!!

So leave a cOMMENT, vOTE, aND sUBSCRIBE! I haven't done that In a few... well till the next chapter!           Bye!

"Hey I'll have a few more of these out in a bit. Till then!"