Chapter 10.) The cheesey chick film plan

I noticed that Natsu keep looking at me. Then looks away as I left my head up at him. What's up with him.

"Hey Natsu?" I questioned. He slowly lifts up his head at me with a wonderful smile.

"Yah...." His head tilts.

"So....I....umm... How are we going to tell the school about us...." I finally asked. Nervous is the special feeling ink, the one that had written down the spine chilling words.

"Well... the two 'cheesy chick movie' choices.... we say we found someone better or I play your knight in shiny armor?"

"Cheesy chick movie?" I giggled.

"Sure..." he tells me the plan. I remember every single piece as if I'm solving the world's hardest puzzle. We looked over the plan front and back. We even memorized it backwards. But there was one thing we lift out... Mirajane's little sister is Lisanna, so if we cut her, we cut Wendy's babysitter out too.

"Well I could get you a babysitter? I'm sure levy could do it, she has plenty of free time on her hands." I asked.

"Na she's my responsibility I need to do this." The *determination* was fire in his eyes. We chatted a bit more until he lowered his voice and said "now."

"Ugh." I picked up my things. Heading toward the door of the library.

"Luce?" Wendy looks up from her drawings. Just to see me leaving.

"I'll see you later, goofball." I headed to door. A wave over took my hand. I kept walking; heading down the street. The "walk" home was long. I didn't know it but I was 20 minutes away from my father's mansion, by car.

I happily walked in a direction, when a car stopped and to my surprise, it was string. 

"Lucy? Here let me drive you home..." I smiled.

"No," I sadly smiled. "I want to break up."

"What... Why? Because of that fucking dragneel? Yah, I heard your ass was all over him last night." String yelled. 'Thanks Gray.' I though. " He punched me good once, letting you walk home alone; I mean where's that gentleman now? He's probably just using you. Showing his master what happens when you forget about her toy."

"Well... if that's true then it's better than being cheated on." I started walking towards the direction again.

"Whatever you derisive each other. Hope you and him had fun last night. Gentlemen, my ass. I hope you not pregnant, slut." And with that he full speed down the street.

Two minuets into the continued walk the old mustang pulled up to me. "Did it work?" He smirked unlocking the car;  I jumped in.

"Your plan was spot on. I broke up with string." I grabbed the ugly strap and stretched it around my body, with a click I let go.

"Yes." He looked at me like he won a gold medal. "So... that means you're single?" He moved close to me. The car still running. Our noses touching. His hot breath ticking my skin. He glances between my lips and eyes. Butterflies fluttered around my stomach. Damn. Why does he have such an affect on me.

"Yes, but you're not." I pushed him away with my pointer finger on his chest.

"I... ummm... I was going to wait to tell you... Lisanna broke up with me." He blushed moving in his seat. His arms crossed. Looking out the driver side window. His famous smile on his face.

"When...." I looked at him, but he wasn't me.

"Last night. Gray spreaded some weird rumors right before and she had enough of it." He looked at me finally. The butterfly's returned.