Chapter 12.)

-------------------

(Time skip because I'm LAZY and you probably don't want to read all the extra story fluff.)

The bell rang and it was time for lunch. I headed out the door getting separated from natsu.

"Lucy." A voice squeaked. The strong hand grips my shoulder. I try to loosen his grip in fear of him. But there's no use, he's too strong.
"Lucy..." he repeated.

"What." I hissed at the blonde. "What do you want... string?"

"I dont, someone does. Something about levy?" He lets out an evil chuckle.

"You touch her, I will make sure you wish you were dead. I'll make your life a living hell."

"Is that a promise?" He let go of my shoulder.

"You beat." The red brick walls following me with each step I take toward the nurses office. I see through the window it was empty; deep down I know where they were taking her. Back to the hospital. Suicide watch. I exited the school building; wandering around like a rotten old leaf in fall. I glance up at the beautiful sight, the first snow of winter. The little white fluers danced around me. My still tear stained cheeks turn red. Shivers sent down my spine. The cold December air strikes me.

"It's really pretty." He breathed. The warm air came out in a white cloud. Floating away from us. I didn't look at him.

"I heard what you did earlier. Thank you for sticking up for levy."

"I needed to make up for all the times I wasn't."

"I'm sure she forgives you."

"I hope so."

We finished the rest day. No biggie. That was until "Elsa" started to talk to natsu. "Can't that ice queen go find his water-work girlfriend already. I mean god. Stop talking."  Natsu mumble.

"Well anyway, how's you and Lucy doing? Still dating I see."Gray laughs.

"You got a problem with it ice princess?" Natsu glared at him.

"No... and stop calling me that. Flame for brain..." Gray squeak in a child's voice.

"Ha, the cold never bother me anyway..." Natsu sang. I got my phone out and called my driver.

•••
"Okay, thank you so much, Capricorn..." natsu had gone out to start his car.

"No problem Lucy. I love to help."

"Okay just remember Aires can help with Wendy until I get home."

"Okay until then."

"Bye..." Ending the call, I stepping into natsu's car when someone bumped into me. Lisanna...

"Hey, Lucy. We need to talk." The white haired girl spoke. I wasn't amused.

"I kinda need to go... maybe next time." I replied still trying to keep my cool. Almost opening the car door again only getting ¼ of it open until she grips the door, I couldn't move it open more.

"Please. It has something to do with natsu." She pouts, but I knew she was playing me. She closed the door with a slam. It caused some stairs from fellow students and classmates but she didn't acknowledge them.

"Talk..." I crossing my arms I look at her. I saw her eyes widen a bit, she was probably surprised about how quickly I gave up. I guess I looked pretty bad-ass but could you blame me. This is my new boyfriend's Ex and she is talking to me...

"Ok... Lucy I know what you and natsu are trying to do." She let out a sigh, disappointed.

"What are we trying to do?" I giggle nervously. Hoping she doesn't see through me.

"Revenge. You want to make me and string jealous." Lisanna really had that 'if you get hurt it's your fault' face on. He never hurt me, I can see it in his eyes, the fire in them.

"No, he just looks so cute, his warm arm around my waist. His lips are so soft. The way his hands combs through my hair. And if we are which we aren't, what are you going to do about it?" I replied with a little bit of a overextended teen girl voice.

"Nothing... I got a new bae." She laughed the first word and the rest she talked like a spoiled little daddy girl. But I couldn't judge, I am a true spoiled brat.

"Who? The textbooks?" I laughed.

"No. here he comes now. Bislow!" She runs up to him pecking his cheek.

"Missed you." I could hear the conversation they were having. But I just got into car.

"Hey Luce."

"Pinkie." The car sped off. Natsu glanced over at me. I guess he didn't like my non-smiling face.

"What's wrong Luce?" He stars in my coco sweet eyes. A bit of worry surrounds his face exception.

"I think lisanna is on to us... today she warned me about you. Or she is just that one jealous ex."

"Let her." He replied bringing his arm around my kinda of cold body, the closer I got to his chest the warmer and more confey he got.

I could feel my eyes getting heavy, as I slowly fell asleep, right there in his arms.

•••

"Daddy." screamed a little girl, it wasn't a monster-in-the-closet screamed or I-have-a-ouchie screamed, but a happy playful scream. It jolted me awake. I was being let down by Natsu.

He laughed in return. "Come here pumpkin..." kneeling down to her level. She had a puffy bright yellow dress on, her dark pastel, ocean blue hair had little curls in it, she was like a flower, beautiful in all, yet very delicate.

"I hope you don't mind, she wanted to play dress up and well... I found some of master Lucy's old clothes." The maid with pink hair told him with a uneasy feeling throughout her voice.

"I don't mind at all." He replied with his juvenile grin. She looked surprised. "Wendy what do you say."

"Thank you so much. I had a blast! Can't wait to come back and play again!" Wendy ran up to the baby pink hair girl giving her a warm hearted hug.

"Well... you're welcome Wendy, come back anytime." She hugs her back.

<<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>>

Thanks to all the people that read this trash. I hope your weekend was good and I'll get the next chapter out ASAP. I promise!

vOTE, cOMMET, aND sUBSCRIBE!!!
-SkysCodes💟

<<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>>