Interview with Dahyun (Part 2)

Start from the beginning

"How --- " I didn't even finish my question when I saw them brightly smiling at me.

It's obvious that they secretly and quietly ride the Merry Go Round. Wow, these guys can be a great spy.

"Dahyunnie! We're very sorry! We promise we won't do that again! Please don't get mad at us anymore!" Hoseok apologized. He was the one nearer to me, he was the one who poked my back too.

"Dahyunnie! I'm really sorry! I'm really sorry! I'M REALLY REALLY REALLY SORRY! DAHYUNNIE! PLEASE FORGIVE ME! I'M REALLY --- MMMFFF!" Taehyung's mouth was harshly covered by Yoongi's hand. He looked really annoyed but I can't help but chuckle at Taehyung.

"Can you just lower down your voice? It's so annoying! How will Dahyun accept your apology if you're being too loud?" Yoongi said, his hand is still covering Taehyung's mouth. Then Yoongi faced me, he bowed and apologized, "We're very sorry, Dahyun. We won't ignore you anymore. Please forgive us."

"Sorry for making you feel upset. We're supposed to make you feel happy but turns out we did the opposite. We're really sorry, Dahyun," Namjoon apologized.

"We promise that it won't happen again. We still have a lot of time to enjoy this day. The purpose of this sudden trip is for us to know more about you and for you to know more about us," Jin explained. "I bet Jungkook is now undergoing the same thing with your friends, but I think he's having a hard time." They all began laughing and I joined them. "We won't give you a hard time, though. You just have to answer our questions and that's it."

"So, do you forgive us already?" Namjoon asked. The others are giving me pleading looks which I can't seem to ignore.

I smiled and nodded. "Apologies accepted," I said and they all cheered in joy.

"Before the Q & A, can we eat first? I'm really hungry," Taehyung said, touching his grumbling stomach.

We all laughed and decided to eat first.

---

We ate in a fast food inside the restaurant.

When my food came, my mouth hanged open when I saw a tray full of foods.

I looked at the boys and saw them smiling at me which I find really weird.

"Uhh... I don't think I can eat these all," I said staring at the mountain of foods in front of me.

"It's okay. You can share it with us," Hoseok said, still smiling at me.

Okay, something smells really fishy in here.

"Just spill the beans, please?" I told them, folding my arms on my chest.

"We will now start the Q & A," Namjoon began. "Yoongi, please explain further."

"What? Why me?" Yoongi asked, looking really annoyed.

"Because that's how we rehearsed it, remember?" Taehyung whispered but I heard it.

We all looked at Yoongi who shook his head and sighed before facing me. "We're gonna ask questions. Answer them truthfully. If we don't like your answer, give us your food. If we like your answer, uhh... you will still give us some food?" He sounds really unsure and I'm trying not to laugh when I saw the other boys facepalming themselves for Yoongi's very lame explanation of this Q & A game.

"Okay, I get it already," I said. Yoongi looks really happy when he realized he doesn't need to explain further.

"Since I'm the leader, I'm gonna ask first," Namjoon said.

"Wait! Aren't it supposed to be from youngest to oldest?" Taehyung said, but he shot his mouth instantly when the boys gave him a death glare. He lowered back on his seat and cutely murmured, "Sorry... I'm just really hungry."