Interview with Dahyun (Part 2)

Start from the beginning

Namjoon continued, "Dahyun, do you like being cuddled?"

Wow, that was a very unexpected question.

"Well... uhh... It depends on the person who's gonna cuddle me," I answered. "Actually, in our dorm, Momo likes cuddling me and I think it's pretty normal for girls and we're close friends too."

"What if it's Jungkook?" Namjoon questioned.

I can feel my face heating up when he mentioned Jungkook. Just a mere thought of him cuddling me makes me feel shy and embarrased. "We... I mean, we hug each other often... and we're a couple, obviously... I don't mind cuddling him..." I looked away because I just can't stand their teasing faces.

"What if it's me?" Taehyung asked excitedly.

Yoongi smacked him on the head, "Do you want to be cuddled with punches by the Almighty Jeon Jungkook?"

Taehyung scratched his head, "I was just joking."

"It's good to know that you're not feeling awkward with Jungkook. It won't be good to know that you are being forced to do skinships with him knowing that you two are gonna married soon. Besides, Jungkook is a little bit... umm, you know... touchy sometimes. He really likes being cuddled," Namjoon explained.

"Yeah! That's why he has tons of huge stuffed toys on his bed!" Taehyung said. "Whenever he sleeps, he hugs one of the . He can't sleep without cuddling one."

"Soon you will be the one he will cuddle," Hoseok teased. And they all smile like psychos.

Oh my god... boys are seriously so... I don't want to say that word.

"Next question, please?" I cut them off because I don't think I can continue talking about this cuddle thing anymore.

"Do you know how to cook?" Jin asked.

I paused for a minute before truthfully answering. "Uhh... I can cook instant ramyun and fried eggs? Is that counted?"

"Give me your burger!" Jin said in a very demanding voice which really surprised me. His mood changed so quick and it looks like he's really mad.

Sorry, Jungkook. I'm only good in eating not cooking.

"Kim Dahyun," Jin began. He swallowed his food before looking at me intently in the eye. "I am so disappointed with your answer." I looked down and played with my fingers. I look like a child being scolded by her mom. "Guys like girls who can cook, you know?"

"I'm not one of those guys," Taehyung blurted out. And again, he earned a smack on the head by Yoongi and death glares by the others.

"I know that. But I'm willing to learn!" I said. And it's true. I'm willing to learn how to cook just to satisy Jungkook.

"And how will you learn?" Jin asked, raising an eyebrow. He really looks intimidating now.

"Uhh... I can attend cooking lessons?" I said, sounding unsure.

"Give me another burger!" Jin yelled. I hurriedly unwrapped the burger and gave it to him.

"Gosh. I'm so disappointed with your answers," Jin said while massaging his temples. "Give me a drink, please."

I handed him an orange juice and he instantly drink it with one go.