Wakas

Perl Pruss S. Ezmonde's POV

"What's wrong?!" I asked Mom.

I immediately looked at Scarlet's hand. It was bleeding. Dammit!

"Ayos ka lang ba?" I keep cursing as I look at her hand. What happened?

She was shaking as I held her soft hand closer to me.

"Hindi ka kasi nag-iingat! Hindi mo ba alam kung gaano kamahal ang figurine na 'yan? Kaya mo bang mabayaran 'yan! Ha!" Mom yelled as she points the figurine screwed on the floor. What the hell?! Just because of a figurine?

"Sorry po, Senyora. Tinitingnan ko lang naman po." She tries to explain but mom just can't let her finish.

"Pakeelamera ka kasi!"

"Mom!" I stopped her. I'm irritated about her sudden burst about Scarlet. I'm not used to it. Kailan lang ay ayos naman sila. And she's mad because of a figurine?

"I'm sure she doesn't mean to break it. For sure she didn't mean it so stop yelling at her."

"Alam mong hindi ko kinukunsinti ang mga gawaing iyan! You better get her out of my house o ako pa ang hahatak sa kanya palabas!" Mom insisted, still in her nerves.

I heard her small cry so I shielded her with my hug and calm her. I hate to see her cry because it breaks the hell out of me.

"Let's go upstairs. Gamutin muna natin 'yang sugat mo." I whispered and ushered her in the stairs when I heard my Mom again stopping me from what I'm doing.

"Perl! I'm threatening you! Get her out of my house!"

She gets back her hand out of my grip and smiled at me. No!

"Ayos lang. Aaalis na 'ko." She tried to be jolly but I know her eyes can't lie to me. I know her too much.

"Gamutin muna natin 'yang sugat mo then we'll both leave, ayos lang ba sa'yo 'yon?" I smiled and assured her that she will leave this house with me.

I faced Mom with so much madness in her face.

"She came here and gave you respect, can't you do the same for her? She's my girlfriend, Mom. At least try to respect her for me. Try to be nice when I'm around. Gagamutin ko lang 'yong sugat niya.  She'll get herself out here with me, will that be fine now, Mom?" I didn't wait anymore for her response. I guided her to my room and gave her first aid.

"Maiwan ka na lang dito. Tutal nariyan pa naman si tatay. Maghihintay na lang ako sa kanya sa labas ng gate niyo. Sabi naman ng mommy mo out of the house lang naman. Hindi niya naman na bahay iyong labas ng gate kaya roon na lang ako. Hindi naman na siguro siya magagalit." I smiled. Being so tactless somehow can make my day a light one.

I smiled again as I clean her wound. This is one of the reason why loving her is way better than anything else.

A trace of her tears are still in her cheeks. When she found out that I'm looking at her she wiped it with her hands.

"Ihahatid kita. I'm going to sleep at Peyn's house for the meantime, Dad will surely agree about this so don't worry, babe, okay?" I told her, giving her my smile. I put the bandage and saw her nodding as a response.

At the corner of my bed I held her face between my hands and gave her a fast but deep kiss.

"Can you wait?" I asked her after I let go of her lips. I rested my forehead on hers as I let my eyes be clouded on her gorgeous features. Those thin lips I always wanted in my dreams and reality.

"For what?"

"For another kiss after I prepare my things." I smiled deeply. She pushed my face away from her and smiled widely.