Mind Reader (14)

Chapter 14

*Ryan's POV*

Tap, tap, tap tap, tap, tap, tap

her soft sweet lips

Tap, tap, tap tap, tap, tap, tap

her luscious black shiny hair

Tap, tap, tap tap, tap, tap, tap

her piercingly light blue eyes

Tap, tap, tap tap, tap, tap, tap

"RYAN! STOP THAT NOW OR I SWEAR TO GOD!"

"wagkbhrwgjkhem" I sat up and blinked. My vision shook and I rubbed my eyes. In front of me, face to face was Gabrielle. I sighed

"What?"

She rolled her eyes and crossed her arms over herself "I SAID..for the 100th time..what is your father doing for christmas?"

I stared at her bewildered. She woke me up from the best daydream ever for my father?! Who the hell do I care!

"Gabrielle, we have been through this. You don't automatically get invited into MY family's functions. You shouldn't come anymore anyway!"

That was a bit harsh, but I WAS daydreaming about the most beautiful girl in the world. Oh shut up Ryan! She is seventeen for Christ sake.

I have to explain to her about my previous actions. I shouldn't be involved with her. I should break it off with her. But, but I might not be able too! ARGH! Why does she have to be so breathtakingly beautiful? Every time I see her I feel like jumping her right then and there. OH JESUS RYAN!

"Well Ryan, I am, and always will be, part of your family weather you like it or not." she huffed

"Trust me Gabrielle, I don't like it"

"Too bad" she left the room, grabbing the phone on the way and leaped up the stairs.

Jesus, why did I marry that woman?

Alissa's POV

"Its. Its. Oh my god Aly I'm jealous"

Wow. Daisy jealous of me? That's a first. I grinned and did another spin.

After I showed Daisy my dress designs she said she HAD to get it made. And easy enough, a week later, here she is, holding it in her arms. I swear to god I cried.

It was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. It is short but not slutty short but Daisy said she wouldn't fuss if it was two inches shorter. But me, I love it.

It's a white lace, strapless dress that hugs my body in all the right places. Around the end, in puffs out with light, fluffy lace layers. It was my dream dress.

http://sheglam.com/upload/item/strapless-white-dress2.jpg

Apparently it was over $1000 but Daisy said she would cover it no problem. At first I was unsure, thinking I should pay, but when she said it was her treat I couldn't help myself.

Daisy is loaded and everything she wears is Jean Patou , Gucci, Louis Vuitton or Marcel Rochas.

Her parents are really well known lawyers or something. Who knows. Who cares?

"Gosh. What am I going to wear?" Daisy perched on the end of the bed and rubbed her chin thinking. Its so cute how she does that.

I racked my brain, trying to remember what she wore in my dream... it was, black and grey... and had, some sort of..OH !

"I KNOW!" I squealed and made her jump "In my dream, I remember what you wore" she grinned and chucked the piece of paper and a pen in my direction. I scribbled it down and she laughed "What's wrong with it?"

I thought it was hot. It was a black and grey striped sequinned dress. It was perfect for someone like Daisy. It was short, tight and puuuurfect.

"Nothing loser, it's just that is a Christian Dior dress!" I sighed "But don't worry, I love it! It will more expensive then yours but you will definitely out dress me, don't fret!"

I wasn't worried about that. I thought I designed that dress. Apparently some fancy designer beat me too it! Grrr.

"You are going to look so hot for Ryan I can't wait!" I blushed deeply.

I hadn't thought of that. Is he still coming? He is older, why would he want to hang with kids? Kids..like me.

"Hey, don't worry about him feeling all old and what not, Holland and Josh are 22 and JJ and Lachlan are both 26. Adam, Joey and Ben are all 25. He will be fine, don't worry"

Oh thank god! I hugged her close. She was truly the best friend ever!

I slipped out of my dress and hung it up on the hook on the wall. Five days until the party!

Ryans POV

Oh my god I'm exhausted. I need to sleep. I stayed up all last night talking to Gabrielle. Well okay, not talking, more like yelling.

I just... just need to take a quick power nap...

"Mr Anderson?" I opened my eyes and looked at the little girl in front of me. I smiled. Abby Heart. She was the exact copy of Alissa it was remarkable.

"Yes Abby?"

She looked at her feet and blushed. "Are you and Aly going to get married?"

I froze. Indefinitely I think. I laughed it off without humour of course and hugging Abby

"Abby your sister is seventeen!" ah good answer. It is not exactly lying and not exactly answering the question. Abby seemed to buy It and she went to sit back down.

I leaned back in my chair and played with my pencil. I thought of Alissa, Aly. It was her birthday in five days and she will be eighteen. The promise age.

My thoughts wondered to her and Abby. Loving sisters...

Wait, WHAT!

"Abby, come here" she looked at me confused but ran up

"Abby, how did you know about me and Aly?"

"Ohhh Mr Anderson she talks about you all the time. Daisy and Aly always talk about your skin and body or something. She said you were hot, but I think she meant because it was really hot that day.." she trailed off. I ushered her back to her seat and I couldn't help the grin that spread across my face. Alissa thought I was hot. Alissa talks about me all the time. YES!

I looked at the calender on the side of my desk and noticed a tiny scribbling in the corner of on Saturday

"Alissa - 18th party"

Oh my god her party! Jesus fuck! Does she want me to come? Will there be other people my age? Oh I highly doubt it. Should I go? Dammit how did I forget! Maybe I should ring...

I was thinking franticly I didn't notice the knock on the door. I heard a voice I easily recognised and I shot my head up surprised.

I sat stiff in my chair, a blank look on my face. She laughed at my expression and walked over to me. I plastered a forced smile on my face as my stomach churned.

Oh! Why is she here?!

~*~

:D Who do you think it is??

Comment and Vote!!

xx,B.