Chap. 3

Q

Once I got out a 6 months ago, I was hoping that I never had to see that nigga again. Now it turns out that I'm fixing his daughter's kitchen. If this ain't some bullshit. I wish I could quit, but ain't nobody else hiring a convicted felon for no good job.

I been driving around for a good 30 minutes, even took my nephew home, just to make sure that he not there when I get back to her house. I refuse to set myself up like that.

I pulled up to her house and his car was gone. I sighed in relief and got out to walk to the front door.

"Hey, I almost thought you weren't coming back." She smiled pleasantly when she answered the door. How the hell a coon like Victor had a gorgeous daughter like this?

"Nah, just needed to eat and get some air. Sorry if I took too long." She shook her head moved to the side to let me in.

"It's cool, I'm sorry about my dad. He can be a bit intimidating sometimes when you look at him, but he's really nice." I laughed uncontrollably as I walked in the kitchen and her face had a confused look. Victor and the word "nice" shouldn't even be used in the same sentence.

"What's funny? I wanna laugh too." "Oh, it's nothing that you'd understand." I lied and started to hold my back. The pain seems to get worse day by day.

"You ok?" Bahja looked up from her phone and strolled towards me touching my shoulder. I just nodded trying to shake it off, but the pain didn't leave.

"I'm fine, just a little pain...nothing I can't handle." "Come here." She motioned for me to follow her into some random room. I arched my brows and I just stayed put.

"I major in sports medicine...I can help you loosen up your back a bit, just come to this room where the massage table is." I did as told and followed her lead.

"Hop up here, lay on your stomach, and lose the shirt." She demanded, before pulling out some type of warm liquid.

I was little shy about taking my shirt off because of how bruised up it is with scars. It's funny how she trying to help me, but her father the one who caused the pain...ironic.

"Umm, do I have to take my shirt off? I don't wanna hurt your eyes with how my back looks." I spoke softly.

Bee

"I saw already when you were dancing in my kitchen the other day and it's not that bad." I lied. He gave in and finally took it off before lying down.

"Ok, so just relax and take deep breaths because it might sting a little bit on your back."

I slowly poured the warm oil on his back. He flinched a bit the first drop reached him. "Ouch!" He hollered.

"Sorry, it'll get better...I promise."

I rubbed his back firmly in a circular motion trying to get some of the tension out. I'm sensing that he's either a very stressed out guy or he has major back problems.

"Does this happen often Q?" He simply nodded.

"Unfortunately, but I got medicine for it though. I just never take it." "Chronic back spasms. Those can be serious, don't take it lightly." I suggested.

"Eh, I'll be fine...doctor." He said sarcastically and giggled. "Whatever, I'm trying to help you." The room got awkwardly silent, well except for him humming some familiar song.

"Are you really humming Call me maybe right now?" I joked. Q stopped immediately. "I might be, don't knock that song...it hits heavy." "I guess." I shook my head and ended up humming along with him.

I moved to his lower back and pressed down on it with my thumbs. All his cuts made his dorsal side a discolored territory and it was kind of disturbing, but I don't judge.

"Alright, I'm all done." I said wiping my hands on a white cloth.

"Yooo, that's what's up! Thanks ma." He got up stretching with more pep in his step and randomly hugged me. At first I just stood there lost, but eventually hugged back. What made the moment more awkward was whatever was poking out of his pants.

"No problem, but umm you're kind of sticking me Q." He quickly backed up and turned around.

"Ohh, shit that's my bad. I didn't mean t-" I cut him off.

"It's fine, that's perfectly normal after a massage because it triggers your hormones. So don't feel embarrassed." I assured him with a light smile and tossed him his shirt.

"Oh ok, well let me get back to work. What I owe you?" "You don't owe anything, just come to my birthday party and turn up with us." He grinned from ear to ear.

"That's a bet, thanks again shawty." He winked and put his shirt back on before walking back to the kitchen. I bit my lip watching him leave.

He's slightly weird, but I find myself attracted to him for some odd reason.

Vote, comment, and whatever else ;)

Thoughts on everything?!