YOU HAVE GOTTEN TO THE END OF OUR BOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!
But don't fret for we have another book coming. In fact, there will be a sequel!!!
We will be calling it 'The Hope of the Three'
We hope that you have enjoyed our first book and will continue to enjoy the sequel. Thank you to everyone who has stuck with us the whole way through. We appreciate your support!

Here are some things you will be seeing in the upcoming book!

*MORE ROMANCE!
( if you have any guesses as to who this romance might spark between, please comment your thoughts!)

*MORE OF ASWA!
( no you have not seen the end of him)

*MORE DEATH!
( sadly)

*MORE Random Things At The End Of Our Chapters!

( A day may come when we will stop putting random quotes on our chapters, but it is not this day!!!!!!!😉)

*MORE ANIME HEADING PHOTOS

( courtesy of artemis_the_huntress)

If you have any predictions for the upcoming book, please comment!

Also we would like to know if you guys would like it if our next book had chapters in the POVs of Ali, Kaito, and Rayn! Please comment and let us know what you think!

Thanks again for the support and to our followers!

Special shout outs for our most dedicated followers!!!!!
-Iwritemystery
-unknownfamousauthor
-Danandhismuffin
-Janine70

Thank you you guys and all our other followers who commented, voted, and read our story!

One more announcement, we are happy to announce that THT has reached #618 in fantasy, and has 554 reads! Thank you guys so much! See you in The Hope of the Three!!!!!!

-AbbysQuest(Alena)
-Artemis_the_huntress(Tsuki)
And
-Sunnylovesbooks(Eliana)

The Hidden Three
By,
The_Fandom_Universe