Tsuna stood up. "Sorry, but I've got to go now. It was nice to meet you too."

Byakuran waved as Tsuna walked off hurriedly, and a smile spread across his face.

We're going to meet again, my dear Tsuna-chan.

---

When Tsuna woke up in the middle of the park under sakura trees, it was a pair of bright purple eyes that greeted him.

He didn't realise that he had nodded off, but he immensely regretted the action when he woke up, because the wind that was blowing was still cold, and it felt as if his nose had been frozen off.

He woke up due to an overwhelming and oppressing presence near him.

Years in the mafia had honed his senses and he was a light sleeper in case of danger.

He wanted to open his eyes and get away from that person, but suddenly he felt something on his head and froze for a second. He could not feel any ill intent, thus he decided to wait a while to find out what the person wanted to do.

However, the person reached out his hand again, apparently wanting to repeat the action. Tsuna thought that since the person wasn't going to be doing anything else, he would best wake up before this became a never-ending process.

When Tsuna first laid eyes on the pale-haired man in front of him, a thought flashed across his mind. Something told him that the man was related to the mafia...

... and most likely the Tri-ni-set too.

If he knew everyone who is part of the Arcobaleno or the Vongola, what was left was only the holder of the Mare Rings. For the person in front of him to be an owner of the Mare Rings... This was definitely an unexpected outcome from a walk in a park filled with sakura trees.

Tsuna dared to say that he didn't like the way the man named Byakuran smiled. It was cunning with a dash of evilness and could make him have goosebumps all over his body.

He then worried for Ietsu, as it didn't seem as though Byakuran would be an easy character to deal with, and if they didn't become allies, it would definitely spell trouble for Ietsu.

While busily fearing for Ietsu, Tsuna neglected to realise what this meeting meant for himself.

The time when Tsuna next saw Byakuran, it was a year later, and the circumstances were completely different from the walk in the park. Byakuran became the boss of the Gesso Famiglia, and finally realised that Tsuna was the Sky Arcobaleno. The pacifier Tsuna held was exactly one of the things he needed to complete the Tri-ni-set.

However, Byakuran had something else in his mind other than killing off Tsuna to obtain the pacifier.

To Tsuna's surprise - and Tsuna was never easy to surprise, mind you - Byakuran said he wanted to recruit him.

Why? When his plan was to kill off the rest of the Arcobaleno and the Vongola? Did he seriously expect Tsuna to join an organization which murders the people he cares about?

For a rare moment there, Tsuna did not manage to understand what a person was thinking, and that person was Byakuran Gesso.

---

Nine years later from present

"Tsunayoshi~! Look at what I've gotten you!" Byakuran barged into the room suddenly, hands full while holding a pot of arbutus, and handed it to Tsuna.

Tsuna looked up from the book he was reading as a pot of flowers was shoved into his face. He put his book down to receive the pot from Byakuran.

The Sky and his Sun (KHR Fanfic R27)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara