● S I X T Y E I G H T ●

Start from the beginning

Junghyun just rolls his eyes and puts on his earphones to prevent himself from listening to MiNa. [Sneaky earphones in class..?]

-

"Junghyun!"

"Oh my God, It's her." Junghyun muttered, Eun raises an eyebrow. "Why? What's wrong with MiNa?"

"I just want her and her uncle to leave me and my fam the fuck alone." He answered, "And I'm not gonna believe any single thing she's gonna say."

"why?"

"She's related to that guy I told you about yesterday? About my samchon?"

"The one you're not supposed to tell me about." Eun chuckled,

"Yes that."

"So.. She's related to Yoongi?"

"Mhm."

"And you're gonna ignore her over that?"

"I guess so."

"That's mean! It's not like she was part of whatever that happened. How harsh of you."

"She's probably Yoongi's doorway to get to Jimin samchon again. He's just gonna be an ass who breaks his heart again. I'm not letting that happen!"

"You conclude too much."

"It's my plan and it's a good plan. And I'm sticking with it."

Eun snorts and laughs. "Doesn't sound like it is."

"Shut up, it is!"

"Lmao whatever."

-

"Junghyun!" MiNa whispered, "I promise if you let me explain, I'll-"

"Okay class! As you all know, we're all going camping next week!" Mrs. Lee says to the class. Both of their and as well as the class' attention were on her.

"The facilitators wanted us advisers to pair you all up so you'll have someone to stick with when we go there, so.."

Everyone started cheering because they all knew who they wanted to pick as a partner. Eun even tapped Junghyun's shoulder asking if they could be 'camping buddies'. But soon, Mrs. Lee quiets them all down. "Now, nothing too fancy."

"You're paired up with the person you're sitting with." Mrs. Lee states before sitting down on her desk. Everyone all exclaimed at once, "WHAT?!"

Apparently no one really liked their seat mates. How sad, but she thinks this was an opportunity to help them be closer to each other. So she went with that one.

MiNa smiles wider, "I guess we're camp buddies now!"

Junghyun shot her a glare and crosses his arms.

"Junghyun, look. If you'll JUST let me explain, I'll help you ace all your subjects this quarter."

"Oh right, sure you will."

"I will! Promise!"

"And if I don't want to?"

"Then fail, honestly." She shrugged. Junghyun looks at her funny, "Are you saying I can't pass my tests?"

"According from what I heard about you, yes."

"Wow, rude."

"You're the rude one here!"

"Che!" They both look away from each other.

-

6 days later

"Where'd you put my duffle bag, samchon? I need it for camping!"

Yoongi suddenly looks up from his laptop, "Wait you're going camping?"

"Yes, I told you last week!" MiNa giggled, Yoongi squints his eyes. "I wasn't paying attention."

"You always don't, samchon."

"When are you leaving?"

"....Tomorrow."

"What-"

MiNa sighed. Yoongi pouts, "How long are you gonna be there?"

"3-4 days?"

"Woah wait what?" Yoongi jerks up from his seat,

"You agreed that I could go last week, no turning back now! My name was already listed."

"I wasn't paying attention! That's not fair!!"

"I asked you to sign my reply slip and you signed it right away." she stuck her tongue out. "It's a performance task, samchon! I have to attend or I'll have to write a very long essay instead if I can't go and I don't want to make one!"

"But samchon will be lonely."

"Ew. The maid is right there!"

Yoongi kicks her leg lightly, "I don't mean it like that." MiNa chuckled, "Just tell me where my duffle bag is."

"It's in the attic upstairs."

MiNa nods and walked upstairs excitedly. Yoongi was left alone in the living room, his laptop in his hands and a few papers beside him. He sighed heavily while setting the laptop down. He actually had nothing to do for the next few days, and he wanted to spend time with MiNa. But seems like that's not gonna happen.

What's he gonna do in his free 3 days?

.....

Yoongi shrugs, "Sleep for 3 days it is."

_________________________________________________________

Im sorry if this was late or if it wasnt rlly exciting again. But next chapter I'll try to.

Thanks for reading, the princess of potatoes appreciates it. :3 ()*:・゚ ゚・: