To Camz:

Hey baby, Mani and I are here. Can't wait to see you! Good luck baby!

From Camz:

I'm still so fucking nervous, help.

To Camz:

Deep breaths baby, calm down, you'll do great.

From Camz:

I've got to go now, love you 😘

To Camz:

See you on the runway Camz, love you too ❤️❤️

I kept my phone and picked up my camera, checked its settings. "We'll go backstage right after the show." Normani told me and I nodded. The lights went out and I got my camera ready.

Camila walked out onto the runway about five minutes into the show and I took as many pictures as I could. Our eyes met each other and I smiled at her, taking more photos of her. "Mila looks good!" Normani said. "She looks amazing." I replied.

The show ended, Normani and I quickly got up and went to the backstage. "Camz!" I called and the brunette turned her head around and ran towards me. "Hi, baby." I said, hugging her and kissing her cheek. "Did I do good?" She asked, pulling away from the hug. "Yea, you did amazing. And also, here, congratulations." I said, pulling out a bouquet of roses from my back. "Aww, Lo, thank you." She replied, pecking my lips and taking the flowers. "I'm so proud of you." I said, hugging her again. "Thanks, babe. Give me like fifteen minutes while I get changed and all, my mom's over there with Dinah and Mani." She replied and I nodded, watching her walk away. I walked towards the group and greeted Sinu then Dinah.

"Did you take any pictures of Karla?" Sinu asked. "Many, I'll show you some." I pulled out my camera and show her the photos I took. "Girl, how many did you take?" Dinah asked as I kept scrolling through pictures of Camila and it wasn't reaching an ending. "Maybe just a little too many." I blushed. "Send me a few." Sinu said and I nodded.

"Alright, let's go." Camila came back and I looked at her. She removed her runway makeup and put on some light makeup. "You look beautiful." I said. "Thanks." She replied. "Let's head to the club and celebrate!" Dinah cheered. "Make sure you four are safe and look out for each other alright?" Sinu asked. "Yes, Mom." Camila said. "And Lauren, make sure you take care of my baby okay?" Sinu asked. "I will." I replied.

" I replied