Chapter 12 : More Trouble

I gripped the door and Derek's hand as the car came to an abrupt stop.

"Are you okay?" Derek asked me as he looked  at me frantically to make sure I wasn't injured.

"Yes, are you?" I asked him with a small smile.

"Yes, I'm fine" he looked around.

"What was that?" I asked as I looked as well.

"I'm not sure, but it couldn't ha..." Suddenly he was yanked out of the car.

"Derek!" I yelled trying to grab him as someone also grabbed me. I start to kick and hit at whoever had grabbed me but that didn't seem to do anything.

"Willow!" He yelled as we were pulled in opposite directions.

I look around to see Derek fighting five or six people. Then I look a little closer and realize they're all werewolves. I stopped moving enough to notice the person who has a hold of me is also a werewolf.

"Well crap..." I said. He just smiled menacingly, his fangs in full view.

"Well hello pretty girl. Don't move. Just watch as your boyfriend is taken down" his grip tightens on my arms. I winced. I felt helpless but I could feel my powers bubbling inside wanting to be set free.

"He wouldn't be taken down so easily" I summoned the elements to me and willed fire to warm up my body. I could feel the heat spreading and suddenly a small flame was at my fingertips and I let it out.

The guy screamed as he released me and I threw the flame at him as he flew backwards. I turned toward the others and threw orbs of fire at them then clumps of dirt. They stumbled and were a little confused of what was going on. They looked at me and started to growl at me.

"Derek get up!" I yelled. He quickly moved out of the way as I let the air pick them up and throw them down a ways. They didn't know what to do so they just left.

"Are you alright?" Derek asks as he looks me up and down to make sure I'm not bleeding or injured.

"Yes I'm fine. But you're bleeding" I said as I reached to his face.

"It's okay. It'll heal" he said smiling at me. Then his smile went away as he looked behind me and he pulled me behind him. He slowly took a few steps forward then motioned for me to stay put.

He transformed as he turned to the darkness and a growl was deep in his chest as he grabbed something from the bushes.

"Ahh!" The voice yelled as Derek grabbed as the guy who I burned out of the bushes.

"Who are you?! What does your pack want with us?!" Derek said as he squeezed the guys arm where his burn was.

"Jason! My name is Jason!" He yelled in pain.

"What does your pack want!"

"We want you!" He yelled. Derek loosened his grip a little.

"Why?" He said a little confused.

"We are all Alphas and we want to be the most powerful pack around. Letting all the werewolves know that we are superior" he said as he tried to puff himself up.

"Being an Alpha does not make you superior just because your an Alpha. The pack makes you a better leader" Derek said.

"If you don't join we see it as a threat and will kill all the werewolves in the area to eliminate competition" Jason said as if it didn't mean anything. That made Derek release his arm and grip his throat.

"You and your pack will leave Beacon Hills and never come back" he said as venomously as he could and his eyes glowed red.

"Well we don't just leave leaving werewolves alive. So you better get ready to kill us or be killed" he kicked Derek's side hard enough that Derek loosened his grip and he got free.

Jason transformed as soon as he got out of Derek's grip and he roared so loud I had to cover my ears. Derek matched his roar as they charged at each other. Punches we thrown and they each flew backwards into the woods. Derek got up first and he tackled Jason. But Jason flipped Derek over and got free. I was watching afraid Derek would get killed.

I wasn't going to just stand by so will all my might I summoned the air all around us and created a whirlwind of leaves around them, pulling Derek backwards and lifting Jason up.

"That's enough!" I yelled. They both looked at me in shock. With my other hand I willed the dirt up to form a cocoon around Jason and hardened it so he couldn't escape.

"You will leave and never come back! Or by the elements you will regret it!" I yelled as I walked through the flying leaves slowly making a fist with my hand which made the hardened dirt tighten around Jason.

"Am I clear?!" I yelled as the wind picked up.

"Yes yes yes! Just stop!" He screamed as I heard something crack.

"Good" I flattened my hand and the dirt fell away as Jason fell to the ground. He looked at me a flash of fear before he glared at me then ran. I silently thanked the wind and it slowed then stopped.

"Wow, remind me never to piss you off" Derek said as he looked at me on awe.

"Noted" I winked at him.

"But I don't think they'll stay away. I think it's time to get the group together" he said.

"Why's that?"

"We have a lot to talk about" he said looking from where Jason was to me.