Chapter 37 : Plan B

"That can't be!" He yelled.

"It is. And rightfully so" I said with a smile.

He got so angry he stormed out of the room. His henchmen all looked at each other a little confused as what they should do next. I let my body slump against the restraints. All my energy was zapped and fatigue was setting in. I closed my eyes.

"Willow! Willow! Answer me baby please!" I heard Derek's pleas.

"I'm here" I said weakly.

"Oh thank God! What happened?!" He said with worry dripping from his words.

"The Master has me in the dungeon, chained me to this thing and tried to rip my powers from me" I said as I struggled to fill him in.

"Rip them from you? How?"

"This device he has. I dont know how but it hurts like hell. Feels like my skin and muscles are being pulled apart strand by strand. We have to get out of here."

"I'm working on a plan. Be strong. I love you Willow" Derek's voice echoed as I fell into unconsciousness.

I woke up what seemed like days later back in the bedroom but the maid told me it was only a few hours. She brought me food and I devoured it.

My body was still tired and sore, so sore. I slowly looked around the room to see if there was anyway out.

Suddenly there was a cold weight on my chest. I rubbed my hand on the spot to try and warm it up but nothing happened. It just kept getting heavier and colder. Panic set in. My breaths came rapidly.

"What the hell" I looked down and saw a black veins coming out of the pendant that was around my neck. They got darker and thicker as they spread. I tired to fight it but I was too weak and I didnt know what I could do.

I pulled the elements to me in hope's it would help but it didn't. My body wasn't responding to me and the blackness was taking over until all that surrounded me was black.

The door opened to the room and I tried to look to see who came in, but my body wasn't responding.

"Looks like it worked" a woman with tight black leather pants, a velvet red top that hugged her body and dark ebony hair said as she laughed.

I tried to ask what she was talking about but I couldn't speak or move. Something was terribly wrong.

"Come, we must show the Master" she said as she walked out.

Without my doing, I stood up  and followed her. I had no control over my body. I fought it but something had taken over.

"Well how did it go?" The Master asked her as he looked at me.

"My magic is strong and the pendant will keep her under your total control" she told him.

The pendant?! I knew I should have ripped it off. She put a curse on it that made me have no control. It's like an awful movie and I have a front row seat.

"Maybe now you will obey me" the Master said he looked at the woman in leather.

"She will do whatever you command, Master" she bowed.

"Good work Joanna. Now let's put it to the test......" he smile wickedly at me.

"Set all the torches in the room ablaze" he said. My hands moved and the element followed. The torches all lit.

This is beyond bad. Was all I could think.

"Now put them out" he said. One swift movement they all blew out with the air in the room. He turned to one of his followers who was toward the back of the room.

"Drown him" he said with anger in his eyes.

I tried to fight my body and tried to command the elements to follow my mind and not my body. But it was no use. Pulling water from all around us I formed a small dome around hos whole body and pushed all the water in. Making the dome smaller and smaller. The man was trying to claw his way out, to escape and to live.

Minutes later he stopped moving. He was dead. I had killed him. A single tear rolled down my cheek.

Crazy laughter came from the Master. He was beside himself with glee.

"Now that's my girl!" As he clapped his hands.

He is batshit crazy. I looked at him and my body was still.

"Who is?" Derek said.

"Derek?! Help! This witch cursed the amulet around my neck and I have no control of my body. He made me kill a man!" I all but screamed.

"I'm trying to get out of these chains but I can't. Stay calm. Deep breaths" he said but he sounded a little panicked.

"I've got other things planned  for you my pet. We are finished for now" the Master said as he waved me off. Without my doing my body started walking back towards the bedroom.

Once the door closed it felt as if the strings controlling me were cut and my legs gave out. Tears spilling out of my eyes. I have no more control and I've killed someone....

It hit me so hard and felt like it was suffocating me. My body started to shake, my breaths coming in bursts and the tear flowed faster than I could wipe them away.

This can't be happening. There's got to be something I  could do. Anything.