tonight ❥

You ring the doorbell to your boyfriends house as soon as you reach the door, waving goodbye to your friend who was generous enough to drop you off. She honked the horn twice and drove away, and you looked away and waited anxiously for the door in front of you to open.

You hadn't seen Grayson for two whole months, due to the tour that was now finished. He had been gone for a longer time than that, but he always came for a day or two to see you most of the time. You were so proud of your boyfriend and how far he had come, and you could not wait to bombard him with kisses when he opened the door.

The door finally opened wide revealing a shirtless Grayson, and his eyes widened as a huge grin took over his face. You squeal a little and drop your bag, jumping into Grayson's arms excitedly, "Oh my god I missed you," You mumble and lay your head on his shoulder and he adjusts you so that he could properly carry you. He placed a kiss on your shoulder and you lift your head up so you could give him one on the lips.

Once your lips touched, everything felt better. You finally felt home with Grayson, and you could tell that Grayson felt the same way.

"I missed you a lot more, trust me." He tells you and you smile brightly, jumping down and grabbing your bag, "C'mon princess, let's go to my room." He takes your hand and grips it tightly, leading you upstairs.

When you get to his room you place your bag on his desk, turning around to face him. It was hard to keep your hands off of him after he had been gone for so long, and you could tell Grayson felt the exact same way.

"Well," He starts, "I tried to hold it in, but I can't anymore." He shrugs and walks towards you, picking you up and placing you on the bed gently. You giggle and pull him onto the bed as well, placing your lips on his quickly. The kiss was passionate and desperate, you knew that you both needed what was going to happen in a few seconds.

Grayson lays back and pulls you onto his lap, pulling your shirt off quickly revealing your ace bra. You lean over slightly, pressing another sloppy kiss to his lips. You begin to trail kisses down his neck, and then you move on to trace his jaw with kisses. Then, just to tease him, you place a gentle kiss on the corner of his lips making him groan, pulling you close and placing his lips on yours.

You feel his tongue trace your bottom lip, asking for entrance which you gladly except. As you fight for dominance over the kiss, you hear a loud knock at Grayson's door, making you both pull apart quickly and look at the door.

"Gray! Have you forgotten about the part of the video you have to edit? You promise! No takesies backsies!" You hear Ethan say from the other side of the door, making you giggle a little bit.

Grayson closes his eyes and sighs in annoyance, "We'll finish tonight." He says seriously and you nod, whispering something very dirty in your ear that make you blush profusely.

"Put your shirt back on and hang out in the kitchen, I promise I won't take long." He assures you and sigh, pressing your lips on his and he hums, starting to walk away but you pull him back for one more kiss, "I'll be back," He reminds you and you whine, falling back onto the bed as he leaves the room reluctantly.

You close your eyes for a moment, feeling very excited for tonight. You found a he grin make its way onto your face and you slip your shirt back on, practically skipping downstairs to the kitchen. You open the fridge and grab a soda, turning around to see Ethan looking at you with a strange look on his face,

"Why are you do happy?" He asks, his eyebrows raised but you just shrug and pass him, turning around with the same grin on your face and saying,

"I'm getting laid tonight."

a/n - LOOL i'm actually laughing i loved this request. guys i have so many requests rn I'm happy lmao you guys are the best haha (:::::