tough ❥

"Gray, I got this!" You shove him playfully and put on your head gear.

Grayson knew you loved to wrestle and play sports, in fact, that's how you two met, but even still he wasn't comfortable with it. He didn't like the fact that you could get hurt so easily, but he never underestimated you or confronted you about it much because he didn't want to offend you.

"I know," He sighs, taking your face in his hands and giving you a good luck kiss, "I love you." He says and you smile sweetly,

"I love you too!" You say happily and go to warm up with the rest of your team.

When the matches started you took a look at the other team and saw that the girl you were wrestling looked really strong.

You shook your head and told yourself, "I got this." Over and over. After all, you hadn't lost a match yet.

When it was your turn to wrestle, you had to admit you were a bit nervous. You stood across from the girl across from you and shake her hand, getting in your position.

Quickly as the match started, she made the first move and you started to wrestle.

Soon, you were in control and you were positive about winning this match. As you wrestled you saw Grayson on the sidelines watching with a nervous look on his face.

Because you were distracted, the girl quickly took advantage and picked you up, throwing you to the ground and getting on top of you.

You felt a surge of pain flow throughout your body and you automatically knew your arm was broken.

The girl looked at you with wide eyes as you laid on the ground, holding your arm in pain.

Before you knew it a bunch of people were crowding you and asking you questions,

"Are you alright?" One asked,

"I think I heard a crack!" Another said,

but the voice that mattered was the one the stood out the most, "Y/N? Oh my god I knew this was a bad idea!" Grayson mumbles, putting his hands on his head and gripping his hair. He kneels down next to you and you give him a small smile,

"Hey, did I do good?" You ask and he shakes his head,

"You did great. You wanna know what else you did? You gave me a heart attack, Y/N. You broke your arm." He exclaimed and you coughed, causing you to wince in pain.

"Actually that was my opponent." You say sarcastically, making him bite back a smile.

When the medics arrived they took you to the hospital where you met up with your parents and Grayson.

A couple hours later, you had a cast on your arm and a less-worried Grayson sitting next to you.

"A few more minutes and we can get you all checked out, Mr. and Mrs Y/L/N , come with me to fill out some of these papers?" The doctor tells you and leaves the room with your parents, leaving you and Grayson.

"This is exactly why I worry, Y/N" Grayson sighs, holding the hand that wasn't injured.

"I'm fine, Grayson seriously. It's just a broken arm!" You laugh and he shakes his head, looking up at you with a grin.

"You're a tough one aren't you?" He says and makes you laugh, giving you a quick kiss on the lips, "I love you."

"Love you more." You wink, and spend the rest of your time talking about how good you were doing during the match.

a/n -- soooo i don't wrestle but my brother does so I hope this was at least a little bit decent. hope you liked it lol! also, I need more Ethan requests! I've been getting lots of gray requests and I want there to be a variety for both. thx