love to love ❥

grayson gets jealous and you reassure him you only love him

"y/n!" you hear someone call your name from across the hall.

you internally groan but you turn around anyway because you don't want to be rude.

when you turn around you see the boy who always flirted with you, Alex.

you sigh because you know that if grayson found out you were talking to him, he would not be happy.

"what's up, buttercup?" Alex asks, putting his arm around your shoulder but you remove it immediately.

"i've told you before, and I'll tell you again. I'm dating grayson, and I don't feel comfortable with you touching me." you say, sounding annoyed.

"come on, sunshine!" Alex laughs, grabbing your arm, "just once, grayson won't know."

"get away from me, you creep" you say, feeling disgusted.

you rip your arm out of his grip, walking into the parking lot towards graysons car.

"Hey babe." you see grayson smile brightly which immediately changed your mood from annoyed to happy.

"Hey." you reply, sounding much less enthusiastic then usual.

"What's wrong?" grayson asks, immediately noticing thats something was up.

you were usually at your best when you were with grayson, so he always notices when something's off.

"Alex" you roll your eyes, leaning against the car. you knew saying something would cause trouble but you hate keeping things from grayson.

"Alex. what? what about alex?" grayson asks a series of questions and you smile a little bit on the inside.

you thought it was cute that he was super protective.

"Nothing, he's just annoying." you sigh and walk up to grayson, giving him a small smile.

"Damn right he's annoying, he's always trying to steal my girl." he says, wrapping his arms around you.

you laugh and say, "no one could ever steal me from you."

"why?" grayson asks, and you knew this was a test.

"because I love to love you, of course." you giggle and he pulls away.

"I'm glad." he replies, pressing his lips against yours and you smile into the kiss.

"I'm wasn't kidding gray, I love you." you say seriously which makes his smile grow wider.

"I love you more, babe." he says with a wink, walking towards his car, "let's get out of here, shall we?"

"yes please." you say, hopping in the passenger seat, singing along to all the songs that came on the radio.

a/n -- why was that so bad. I promise the next one will be better omg