break up ❥

You were currently driving around aimlessly, trying to take your mind off of what just happened.

You and Grayson had a fight, and you felt like this wasn't a small fight that you could just brush off, this time it was serious. Grayson looked furious when he left, and when he left his last words stuck with you.

"It's over, Y/N"

The words repeated in your head over and over which made you even more upset. You loved Grayson, and you never expected him to say those words. Especially not over some stupid fight.

You wanted to think that he didn't mean it, that he just said it out of rage, but he looked really serious.

You wipe your tears as you drive, turning into an empty parking lot and turning off your car.

You get out and start walking without any destination in mind, trying to clear your head. You really wanted to stop crying but you knew if you didn't let it all out you'd never feel better. It didn't really matter though, you wouldn't feel better either way.

Grayson leaving was something you never thought would happen, your worst nightmare. The three words that came out of his mouth crushed you, and you couldn't get them out of your head.

You walked for at least an hour before you figured you should get back to your car, so you started to make your way back. On your way though, you saw something you weren't expecting to see.

You saw Grayson in his car, his head on the wheel. It looked like he was crying, which made you feel even worse. As much as you hated Grayson for making you feel the way you felt right now, you hated seeing him cry.

Suddenly, he looks up and his eyes land on you, making him jump out of the car, aiming straight for you.

You continue to walk forward, knowing that whatever he was about to say would either break your heart even more or mend it.

"Y/N, please..." You hear Grayson call out to you and you couldn't resist the urge to stop.

You turn around quickly, the tears that you finally got to stop rushing back out again, "What do you want Grayson? It's over, remember?" You say, quickly wiping the tears off your face, but it didn't make any difference since whatever tears you wiped off was quickly replaced with more tears.

"I don't want it to be over...I just said that in the heat of the moment. I got mad, Y/N. I'm sorry." He begs but you shake your head vigorously.

"You think you can just say your sorry and all is forgiven? Grayson you broke up with me. I know you were mad but that really hurt me Gray..." You say, turning around to hide your tear stained face.

"No. I don't think that...sorry doesn't cover how bad I feel, Y/N. When I left, I already knew I made a mistake. I don't want you to leave...I can't function without you Y/N. I need you, I need you to forgive me."

You sigh and turn around, wiping your tears and this time, there were no more tears to wipe.

You knew you were making it too easy, but what he said made you realize how much you need him, too.

"I love you Grayson." You tell him and he embraces you in a tight hug, "Don't think i'll forget this though...You really did scare me. I thought you didn't love me anymore." You whisper the last line and his eyes widen,

"Y/N, don't ever think that. I love you...okay?" He asks, grabbing your face gently and you nod slowly.

After that, you two sit down on a bench, talking about anything and everything. You and Grayson could have bad times, but somehow you always managed to bounce back from them.

a/n -- wooooow back at it again with the terrible endings. so i didn't know if this request was supposed to end sad or happy soooo you know me with them positive vibes - I went with the happy lmao! hope you liked it!