aquarium ❥

** 

It's been forever since you've seen Grayson, and you didn't think you could take it any longer. 

"Y/n, are you even listening to me?" your best friend said through FaceTime and you snap out of your trance. 

"Sorry...I just really miss gray." You tell her, sighing and laying on your bed. 

"He's on tour, Y/n." She says with a sad look on her face, "But it's not forever, He'll be back soon." She reassures you and you groan. 

"It seems like forever..." you mumble and look at the clock in your room. "I'll talk to you later."

This time she sighs and says, "Okay, Love you."

"Love you too." You reply and hang up, looking at the ceiling. 

Suddenly your phone buzzes, and when you look you saw a picture of you and Grayson.

"Hello?" you say, waiting to hear Grayson's voice. 

"Come outside!" you hear him say and you become very confused, but you go anyway.

As soon as you open the door, you see Grayson standing outside, leaning against his car.

"Oh my god.." you mumble, running up to him and hugging him tightly, "I really hope this is real." 

"It's real, princess." He whispers, putting his head in the crook of your neck. 

"What are you doing here?" you ask, pulling away slightly, "Aren't you supposed to be on stage or something?" 

He laughs and says, "Well, no. Our next show isn't for another two days and I wanted to see you." 

"I missed you so much, Gray." you say, hugging him once more, only a lot tighter.

"Well, let's go on an adventure." Grayson says, excitment in his eyes.

"It's late..." you say skeptically, but then you realize that as long as grayson was with you, you didn't mind where you went or what you did. "But..Nevermind. Where to?" you ask, looking up at his handsome face.

He smiles and says, "You'll have to wait and see."

"Do I have to change?" you ask, looking at your plain gray T-shirt and black short-shorts.

"Nope." Grayson says, "Unless you want to." 

"I'm good, let's go." You say, jumping in the car quickly.

"What about your parents?" Grayson asks, getting in the car.

"They're asleep, plus, i'm with you, what could happen?" You say sarcastically and grayson laughs, starting the car and driving off to wherever two were going.

As Grayson drove, you put your hand up to play with Grayson's hair. It was something you always did when you two were in the car together, and Grayson loves when you do it.

"We're here." Grayson says as the car comes to a stop.

"Oh my god." You say and Grayson smiles.

"Ready to go in?" He asks and you turn to him with wide eyes. 

"Is the aquarium even open at this time, gray?" You ask.

"Surprisingly yes, it is." He says, "Well, there is some kind of banquet going on but, I figured we could just sneak into the actual aquarium part.." Grayson smiles, scratching the back of his neck.

"Sounds great!" You agree and grayson laughs, making you even happier.

As the two of you walk toward the entrance, Grayson puts his arm around your shoulders and takes a deep breath.