makeover ❥

"Just stay still!" Grayson warns, beginning to pack on primer, "First, we're gunna put on this tan color thingy...oh wait there's like three of those. What's this one?" Grayson asks you holding up the container of concealer.

"That's concealer gray." You giggle and he laughs,

"Yeah I knew that." He says, "Where do I put it?" He whispers and you bite back a laugh,

"Under my eyes, or on my blemishes." You whisper in his ear and he nods, proceeding to do what you told him, sloppily of course.

"Grayson I think that's a little too much babe..." You tell him and he shushes you,

"Don't worry okay by the time i'm done you're going to look like a super model. Not that you don't already look like a super model..." He rambles and you giggle once more.

"Next we're going to use this amazing lip bomb-" He says, taking out your foundation.

"Gray that's foundation." You laugh and his eyes widen,

"Oh...okay well what does that do?" He asks and you shrug,

"Um...You just use it as a base I guess..." You answer, not really knowing what foundation is used for.

"Okay, great. Let's do that then..." He says, sticking his tongue out in concentration.

"You alright?" You laugh at how hard he's trying,

"Yeah," He sighs, "Okay next step...eye powder. That's what's called right?" He asks you and you just go with it, letting him continue to smear the eyeshadow all over your face.

"Aw you look so cute right now." Grayson gushes, "But we are not done yet! After that you do the little wing with the pencil..." He talks to himself, grabbing the eyeliner and tries to make both sides even.

"Okay that's enough of the eyeliner..." You laugh, grabbing his hand and putting the eyeliner down as Grayson frowns,

"Fine. This is next right?" He asks, holding up your bottle of mascara,

"If you want, I doesn't really matter," You smile and he shrugs, opening the bottle and attempts to put it on you but you flinch away,

"Grayson are you crazy!" You laugh, "Not with my eyes open!"

"Oh! Sorry baby," He laughs, "Close your eyes," He tells you and you do as he says, letting him do your mascara. After that, he grabs the bright red lipstick and smears it on your lips.

"There! You look amazing!" He says, a huge grin on his face.

When you look in the mirror at your reflection, you actually didn't look that bad despite the smeared lipstick and eye shadow.

"You did really good Gray!" You giggle and give him a hug, trying not to get makeup on his shirt.

"Thank you! I'm a pro now." He says confidently and you scoff, holding up the bottle of concealer,

"Alright, Mr. Pro makeup artist, What's this?" You ask and his eyes widen,

"Um...foundation?" He guesses and you shake your head,

"Nope! but good guess."You giggle, giving him a peck on the lips and small kisses up his jawline, leaving a trail of red lipstick marks.

Grayson pulls you on his lap and a few innocent kisses turn into a heated makeup session.

"I love you," He mumbles into a kiss,

"I love you more" You say back, feeling very lucky to have Grayson as a boyfriend.

a/n -- THIS WAS CUTE AW shoutout to my girl for the makeup tips since I have no idea what anything is since I literally don't use any. anywayyys, i'm working on all your requests. I'm going to try to post more imagines since preferences are faster to write. thanks for reading, ily xx