hair do ❥

You were currently on the couch watching a really boring movie with your boyfriend, Grayson. You guys were feeling really lazy today, and you didn't feel like doing something that had to do with getting ready or moving in general, so you decided to just watch a movie.

You were sitting on the couch while Grayson was sitting on the floor in between his legs with his back facing you.

He was only in this position because you wanted to play with his hair, I mean, it was just so soft and you couldn't resist yourself. Plus, Grayson didn't mind one bit. He actually really liked when you played with his hair because it felt really good.

You were running your fingers through his hair when an idea popped into your head and you grinned,

"I'll be right back!" You tell him, quickly getting up and rushing upstairs, not giving him enough time to question you.

You quickly grabbed the small bag you had filled with hair products and clips, rushing back down and returning to your original spot.

"What are you doing?" He sighs deeply, knowing that it was going to be a least a little bit humiliating for him.

"Your hair, duh." You say as if it was obvious, taking out the brush and brushing his hair.

He sighs once more and continues to watch the movie, letting you play with his hair. You thought it was hilarious how easy it was for you to do something like this to Grayson, but you also thought it was adorable that he let you do it at all.

You start to put clips in his hair and just mess around, but somehow you ended up putting 2 hair ties in to make it look like he had a tiny pony-tail mohawk.

When you turn his face so you could see it more clearly, you start to laugh hysterically.

"Gray, you look so funny!" You say and tears begin to brim your eyes because you were laughing so hard.

He frowns a little and asks, "Aw, so I don't look cute?"

You continue to laugh and give him a kiss on the lips, "You always look cute, babe." You reply and he smiles cheekily,

"Let's take a selfie!" He says in a funny voice, making you laugh even more. When Grayson took the picture it was of him making an ugly face and you mid-laugh.

"Gross Gray delete that!" You groan, wiping off the tears from your face

"Whoops. It's on my story." He shrugs, pulling you in for a tight hug and you sigh.

"Fine, I'll let you post it. But only because you look worse than I do." You giggle and he pokes your side making you jump a bit.

"Wow thanks," He laughs and you wrap your arms around his waist,

"I love you!" You tell him with a big smile on your face and he smiles back,

"I love you more," He replies, squishing your cheeks together so that you were making a fishy-face, giving you a quick kiss on the lips.

You could say that you had a really fun day with you adorable boyfriend, and you wouldn't have spent it any differently.

a/n -- WHHAAT that was so cute. goals honestly. anyways GUYS thank you for all the love & support you've been giving. you guys are actually the best. :)