tired ❥

You and Grayson had been out all day, and you were exhausted. You both went out to the city and just hung out, having a whole day to yourself. It wasn't necessarily rare for you and Grayson to go out like that, but it had been a while since Grayson has been really busy lately.

As you both drove back to his place, you hands were intertwined and you were half asleep. You could still hear the quiet music playing in the car, and you could also hear Grayson quietly singing along.

When the car stopped, you were too lazy to even open your eyes, so you waited there knowing Grayson would get you out himself. Moments later, you heard the passenger side door open and felt Grayson pick you up. You got comfortable against his chest as he walked into the house, making him chuckle.

When he finally made it to the front door, he opened it with ease and shut it with his foot once he got you both inside, walking upstairs and placing you on the bed gently.

You peeked open your eyes and saw that he was taking off his cloths, getting ready for bed. He suddenly looks towards you and laughs, narrowing his eyes at you,

"Y/N, are you awake!" He asks and you nod slowly, making him shake his head, "And you were checking me out?" He asks and you nod again, making him laugh even louder.

"Come back!" You beg, wanting to go to sleep already. You were feeling very clingy at the moment, and all you wanted was Grayson next to you so you could sleep comfortably.

"I'm coming, i'm coming." You could tell he rolled his eyes when he said that, making you huff, "Arms up," He says, holding a t-shirt for you to change into.

He knew you too well.

You raised your arms and he pulls off your blouse, replacing it with a big t-shirt. You slip off your jeans and take off your shoes, sighing in content.

"Thank you." You say with a big smile, getting comfortable on the bed.

"Anything for you," He rolls his eyes again and you giggle, making space for him to lay down.

You feel the bed dip beside you and Grayson's arms wrap around you, making you relax even more. He places gentle kisses to your neck and you smile, making him grin,

"You're so cute. I love you." He tells you and you turn around, giving him a quick kiss on the lips,

"I love you more." You reply. Grayson always reminded you that he loved you, and it made you mentally 'aw' whenever he did. It was at any time, and that was really adorable to you.

You and Grayson were so tired, that right after that sentence left your mouth you both fell asleep in each others arms.

a/n -- sucky ending but I liked this one! so it isn't really like neck kisses but it is at the same time haha. hope you liked it!! thanks for reading!!