dancing on the bed ❥

You shoot up from the bed with a gasp, tears brimming your eyes. You realized when you looked around frantically that you were safe in your bed, next to a snoring Grayson. Even though you knew nothing that just occurred in your dream was real, you felt scared to be in the dark room with nothing but your thoughts to keep you entertained.

"Grayson," You say his name loud and clear, making him jump up, suddenly alert.

You felt bad for waking him up in the middle of the night, but you needed someone and you knew he was the only one who could manage to make you forget about the horrible dream you just had.

"What? What Happened?" He asks and you sigh,

"I had a nightmare, Grayson." You admit and he frowns, climbing back onto the bed and sitting next to you.

"You want to talk about it?" He asks, rubbing his eyes sleepily.

"Your tired Grayson, you can go back to bed," You decide, feeling disappointed and embarrassed at yourself for waking him up for something so stupid.

"Woah, Hold on, " He stops you from rolling over, "Come here, i'm fine. I'm completely awake, tell me about your nightmare." He looks at you with concerned eyes and you relax a little bit. He pulls you in so that your head is on his lap and he's playing with your hair.

"It's really stupid," You mumble and he shakes his head,

"Just because it's stupid doesn't mean it isn't scary." He shrugs and you sigh once more,

"I was being chased by this really scary guy through the dark woods and at the end he caught me and I was screaming so loud but nothing came out and I was so close to the house and if I screamed everyone would have heard me but no one did because I couldn't scream" You explain quickly, recalling the dream you just had, "I was panicking because I felt like I was screaming, I was screaming for everyone I knew was in the house but nothing came out of my mouth and then right when he was taking me away I woke up and it's all dark in here..." You trail off and Grayson frowns a bit.

"It was just a dream baby," He comforts you and continues to play with your hair, "Do you feel better?" He asks, referring to your feelings.

Oddly enough, you did feel a little bit better when you told him about your dream. It felt good to tell someone about it, made it seem less real than it did before. Although you felt a little better, you were still a bit shaken from the nightmare.

"A little," You reply honestly and he raises his eyebrows,

"I know what can make anything better!" He says and his eyes lit up with excitement, "late night dance party!" He says in a girly voice and gets up, starting to dance on the bed to no music,

"Grayson! It's late!" You giggle but shush him at the same time, and he stops suddenly,

"Y/N, you cannot leave me dancing on the bed alone." He says with a stern look on his face, offering his hand and you groan but take in anyway, "That's my girl!" He says.

He starts to dance terribly on purpose to make you laugh and soon enough, you both were dancing to invisible music.

"Oh! Hear that? I think there's a slow song coming up next!" He says, looking genuinely surprised so you decide play along.

"Seriously! Aw man, slow songs are my favorite! Too bad I don't have a good enough partner," You tease and he gasps,

"Are you insulting my dancing, Y/N?" He asks and you look away innocently,

"What makes you think that!" You ask and suddenly you feel yourself being lifted off the ground, making you gasp, "Grayson if you drop me-"

"If I drop you what?" He laughs and you playfully punch his back,

"Grayson!" You giggle and he gently drops you on the bed. You lay in the middle with your eyes closed, trying to catch your breath from laughing you just did.

You feel Grayson hovering on top of you and your eyes flutter open to reveal Grayson's handsome face.

"Hi." You smile and he grins back,

"Hi, beautiful." He replies, leaning in for a slow, passionate kiss.

Your lips moved together in sync and when you broke apart you were breathless yet again, and feeling very sleepy.

You yawn and Grayson smiles adoringly at you, "Tired?" He asks and you nod, cuddling closer to the pillow.

You hear him shuffle around the room and suddenly feel his strong arms wrap around your waist as he places soft and gentle kisses to your collarbone.

"Thank you Gray," You yawn before shutting your eyes, quickly falling asleep in Grayson's arms,

"Your welcome, Princess."

a/n -- terrible TERRIBLE ending but you know what it's all good. GOOD NEWS - i'm doing a part two for my ethan break up imagine haha yay! I got lots of requests for that so (: AND I HIT 3K VIEWS ON THIS BOOK WHAT!? that's insane, you guys are amazing. like, actually amaze-balls.