sunburnt ❥

"Gray!" You yell out towards your boyfriend, looking at your  now red skin in the mirror.

"Holy..." He says as he walks in, "Did you not wear any sunscreen?" He laughs and you slap his arm lightly.

"Of course I wore sunscreen..." You say, "Didn't really work though, did it?"

He laughs at you and you frown, making him hold back his laughter.

"C'mere," He takes your hand and leads you to the bed, "Lay down."

You do what he says and lay down, closing your eyes.

"Why me?" You think to yourself as Grayson leaves the room to get something.

When Grayson comes back, he has a bottle of Aloe Vera.

"Oh thank god," You sigh and Grayson smiles, putting a bunch on his hands and rubbing your back with it gently.

You moan in pleasure and he laughs, "You good?"

"Great, actually." You respond, which only makes him laugh more.

He massages you lightly, making sure not to hurt you or make the pain worse. You were thankful to have such a sweet boyfriend.

"Thank you," You say when he's finished.

"Anything for you, princess." He smiles and gets up to put the bottle away.

When he comes back he sits next to you, "Need anything else?"

"Lay with me?" You ask, holding up the blanket so he could enter which he gladly did.

He carefully places his arm around you and you kay your head on his chest.

"I love you." You yawn

"I love you more." He whispers and you both fall alseep, feeling content in eachothers arms.

a/n -- crappy but not crappy at the same time??? tried to make this as cute as possible !