"Time to open gifts" Kurt said and handed her his present.

Opening the box she pulled at the pair of boots she fell in love with at the shoe store."Oh Kurt,I love them. Thank you so much. How did you know?"

"Finn told me how much you wanted the and I had to get them for you, they will go nicely with that red dress you bought." He said smiling at her and handing her the gift from my grandparents.

When she opened the slim box she gasped. It was my grandmothers locket, she noticed how much Rachel would stare at it. On the inside there was a picture of my grandparents on one side and the other had a picture of me, she had it engraved on the back saying 'forever close to my heart'. "Oh Marie, I love this so much, thank you. It means so much to have this. Finn will you please help me put it on?" She was crying, I knew she would love it. I helped her put it on. The necklace was longer and the pendent landed right above her heart. Perfect fit.

"Here sweetie, this is from Burt and I" mom said handing her their gifts.

"Thank you guys, I love the clothes so much but its too cold out to wear them" she said frowning.

"Here baby open mine" I said handing my pile over to her. She opened the card first, which had a $100 hollister gift card in it. After thanking me she opened the infinity Necklace, bracelet and ring set. She immediately put on the ring, bracelet and I helped her with the necklace.

"Oh Finn, I love everything, thank you so much. You have my day so special. I love you"

"I love you so much Rachel, I would do anythkng for you" I said and kissed her.

"Okay Rachel, here's one of your gifts" her dads said and handed her an envelope.

"W-what is this?" She was holding plane tickets.

"Everyone sitting at this table, please took under your seats" when everyone did they came up with envelopes."we are paying for everyone to go on a two week cruise to the Bahamas. Also Burt and Carol we would like to send you both to Hawaii for your honeymoon"

"Dad and daddy are you serious?"

"We are, we all have become very close and we wanted to treat everyone to a relaxing vaction, Frank and Marie I hope you can make the trip, we don't want to overtax you." My grandpa was about to decline but my grandma spoke up instead.

"It would mean a lot to me, I don't have long and I want to travel before its too late. Frank stop worrying my love. I can handle it. When do we leave?" My grandma asked smiling.

"After the reception, we will need to call the kids off school, Burt and Carol will go from the Bahamas to Hawaii, Finn and Kurt can stay with us. You both deserve a long vacation" leroy said smiling.

"Leroy and Hiram, we can't thank you enough. We love you all and are so blessed to have met you" my mom said crying.

"Rachel, we know how much you love your car but its not safe over the winter so we bought you a brand new 2009 Nissan Murano, also in the summer, we all will be going on a trip to Paris" Hiram said laughing at his daughters reaction.

"Like who? How long? Oh my god really? paris?" She was asking so many questions.

"Anyone at the table, 2 months and yes Paris" Leroy said laughing at her reaction. They weren't kidding when they said their gift would be big. Bahamas, new car and a trip to Paris, that's a huge gift. She wasn't the type of girl who expected expensive gifts because even thought they gave her amazing gifts, I know she loves everything she received, just as much. After the excitement settled down, I noticed how she kept smiling her new jewelry. Sje was very special to everyone at this table. They accepted her into our family and her dads accepted us. It was like we've known eachother for years.

Forever yoursजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें