véîntè

It's already been a five months since Jimin got back to Seoul. His plans were still going well. His relationship with Yoongi was going too well and his boyfriend was still clueless. He'd be regretful from time to time, realizing he's cheating and Jaewon doesn't deserve it but encourages himself that he started it so he's gonna end it.

"Chim, wanna watch a movie tonight at my house?" Yoongi said biting his lower lip placing a hand on Jimin's thigh. They were at the canteen for lunch. Jimin looked up to the older noticing what the older was hinting.

"Netflix and chill?" Jimin said.

"Something like that" Yoongi challenged biting his lower lip in a more seductive way.

"I like that. Be at your house after class sweetheart" Jimin winked. It was time.

+

After class came. Jimin was on his way to Yoongi's house. He lied for the nth time to his boyfriend, saying he was sleeping over at Taehyung's house, he already informed his best friends about it so they could cover him up just in case.

He arrived wearing a loose tank top almost showing his nipples. Making sure he looked hot as hell for Yoongi's eyes.

He rang the doorbell and it didn't took a minute for it to open.

"Come in" says Yoongi as he welcomed the younger to his house-almost-mansion.

They were indeed wealthy. Jimin took Yoongi's hand as he was guided to where they were going to watch which was Yoongi's room.

"This is my room" walls were painted dark blue with different things related to music was hanging, some old CD's, posters, electric guitar and more. It was indeed Yoongi's room.

The bed was big with a big screen in front, by the coffee table something caught Jimin's eye. A picture frame. A picture of a small Jimin and Yoongi he remembered that Yoongi's mom took it when they had a party for his birthday.

Jimin took it in his hands to take a closer look. He remembered the good old days.

"You kept this" Jimin smirked.

"Yea, it's been there ever since it was developed" Yoongi said settling down on the bed. The younger doesn't know if he'll believe it cause why would he put a picture of a kid he once fooled beside the pictures with his family.

He thought Yoongi probably put it up there for a show.

"That's cute" he lied putting the frame back to the coffee table and walking towards Yoongi to kiss his forehead.

"Come on, let's watch." The pale boy said patting the space beside him.

They settled on a comedy romance movie and started watching on the floor in front of the bed. Yoongi had his head laying on Jimin's shoulder and Jimin's hand around Yoongi's waist. They arrive at the mid part of the movie, but Yoongi had other plans.

"I'm bored" He pouted. Jimin looked down at him with a questioning look.

"You dont like the movie? Should we change it?" Jimin asked pretending he wasn't getting the clue.

"No, let's do something else"

Yoongi bit his lower lip and placed his hand on Jimin's inner thigh slowly slipping it down. The younger had his smirk inside his head.

"Any suggestions?" Jimin asked licking his lips but still putting up an innocent act.

Yoongi sighed and rolled his eyes in frustration cause he thought Jimin wasn't getting it. He got impatient and ran up to the younger's lap making sure their crotches touch like the locker scenario only even closer.

Jimin let out a small breath at the connection. Yoongi gripped handful of Jimin's hair making sure he doesnt make it painful. He went for Jimin's plump lips but not kissing it instead it shifted towards the younger's ears whispering breathily.

"let's fuck"

+

Y'all fasten yer seatbelts and get ready for tomorrow ;) I mean it ;) well I mean don't expect much tho I'm just ;) u kno ;)