õchø

Eversince that day, they have never heard from Jimin. Only Taehyung, Jungkook, and Lisa had contact with him for almost once or twice a month until four years passed then they finally had more communication. They didn't know why it was hard to contact him on the first four years but they didn't bother to ask. They moved out in Paris, where their main restaurant was.

Jimin swore that he'll make Min Yoongi regret.

While Yoongi, on the other hand never changed. He still had the bully attitude until he graduated junior high school and moved into a known Art school along with his group of friends, and there he changed. He became focused and threw away being a bully. Coincidentally, Jungkook and Taehyung moved there after graduation too.

After that incident, Jungkook and Taehyung avoided Yoongi's group too. The two hated Yoongi along with them. Jimin wouldn't have moved away if it weren't for him.

After six long years he came back.
"Why not just enroll in my school baby?" Jaewon, Jimin's current boyfriend, suggested.

"My friends are in there Jaewonie and we already been together since in Paris! We'll still see each other after school" Jimin pouted.

Jaewon immediately pecked at his pouty lips.
"Pout again and I'm taking you home. Alright, let's go enroll you in this shitty school" Jaewon said that made Jimin smack his head.

-

"I told you, you should've enrolled in my school. It's an all boys baby." Jaewon said with rolling his eyes a bit. Apparently because girls are eyeing them as they arrive at the school for Jimin to enroll.

"I told you, you shouldn't have showed of your tattoos. Girls these days dig guys with hot tats" Jimin fought back.

"Look who's talking. The guy who wore a fucking tank top-- And don't fuck with me, you dig them too. Am I right love?" Jaewon smiled with his signature charming smile that Jimin liked a lot.

"Only yours though" Jimin winked.

"That's what I love about you baby"

"So am I not fucking with you today?" Jimin laughed.

"I joked"

Jaewon didn't like it too much when his boyfriend dresses too showy cause his boyfriend's body catches girl's eyes easily. Same goes with Jimin and Jaewon's tattoos, his tattoos look really hot.

Jimin rolled his eyes and just took Jaewon's arms and wrapped it around his neck as he wrapped his on the older's waist.

[Jaewon is a 94 liner and Jimin is 95. Jaewon is also taller]

It's a sign of telling the girls "I'm gay back off" and "he's mine back off" at the same time.

In an instant, the girls sighed and looked away with sad faces. Too bad. The couple just laughed and continued walking towards the school office to enroll.

They finished enrolling and they exited the room hand in hand.
"Is that.. Chim!!!!" A familiar deep voice exclaimed. The couple turned to look where the voice came from.

Jimin's face immediately lit up and ran to hug his long missed friend.
"TaeTae I missed you" Jimin mumbled in the arms of his friend.

"I missed you too!" They pulled out and Jimin introduced Jaewon to his friend.

"Wow Jimin, you look so fucking hot that I forget that you're my friend" Taehyung joked that low-key triggered Jaewon but he reminds himself that Taehyung was just joking and that he had his own boyfriend.

"Where's kookie?" Jimin asked. Taehyung said that he was still in class. Jaewon said that he'll wait in the car so that the two males could catch up with each other with a little privacy.

"I swear to God when Min Yoongi sees you he's gonna drool." Taehyung stated.

"Don't forget cry too" Jimin added as they both laughed.

"Jaewon looks really hot. And handsome, and cute--"

"Hey that's my man"

After a few more chats Jimin decided to end the conversation with one last question.

"Hey I need to go, Jaewonie isn't much of a patient guy but i have one more question to ask"

"How's he doing?"

"Oh, he and Hoseok just broke up but became friends again after. Now he makes amazing music and focuses on this school. Surprisingly."

The two chuckled.
"But do you really have to mind Yoongi when you already have on hell of a guy?"

"TaeTae, I promised I'll make him pay. As much as I don't give a fuck about him right now, but Park Jimin never breaks a promise even if it was just for myself."