sīéte

"Chimcakes come here!" Called out Yoongi as he saw Jimin passing by the art room in their school.

"Oh hyung.." Jimin entered the room and Yoongi was the only one there painting.

"How does it look?" Yoongi asked as Jimin arrives behind him to look at his work.

"Wow.." was the only thing that escaped the younger's lips.

The painting a shadow two kids, no, two boys, holding hand in hand and they were surrounded by something like the moon lighting them up and the base was dark blue with white dots representing night sky and stars.

Yoongi took Jimin's hand with his dirty ones and smiled at the younger boy's reaction.

"I call it Unight. It says something like you and I unite under the night sky, and you and I unite against the moon." Yoongi whispered to him then chuckled while rubbing Jimin's soft, chubby hands.

"It's.. it's more than beautiful hyung"

"Glad you like it cakes" Yoongi stood up and kissed the top of Jimin's head as they both stared at the artwork for a while before getting to their own classes.

-

"Hey you big bully!!" Yelled a boy with bunny teeth to a bully who just passed by the empty halls. Everyone was in class right this moment.

"Whats up with you rabbit head?"

"I know what you planned on Jimin. I want you to get away from him now"

"What are you talking about?" Yoongi stepped closer to Jungkook and the younger didn't have the single hint of fright. He'd do anything to protect a friend, especially Jimin.

"I know that you're just playing him cause you knew he liked you, and I know the painting wasn't really for him. It was for Hoseok! You just showed it off to fool him! I want you to stop right now" Jungkook demaded.

"Or else what?" Yoongi challenged.

"I'll get you dropped out of this school" Oh yeah, Jungkook's parents actually own the school.

"I'm surprised you guys only noticed now that I'm starting to be done with him" He chuckled.

"Who would actually like a fat, gullible, gay like him?" Punch. A hard punch ran right across Yoongi's face. And it didn't came from the person he was conversing with. It came from who they were conversing about.

"I don't know what it means but fuck you Yoongi. You actually made me feel appreciated and nice. I thought you really did like me, I thought you were okay with boys liking boys, I thought it the painting was for me, I thought you really cared! It was all a lie.." Jimin started crying and Jungkook rubbed his back.

"Well too much for your day dreams Chimcakes." Yoongi said with a bitter laugh as he wiped the blood on his mouth. He was quite surprised that the younger punched really hard with a soft marshmallow hand.

"You'll pay for this Min Yoongi. I promise." those was his last words until he couldn't handle it anymore. He ran out of school with Jungkook chasing him.

His dream boy, his forever crush, his first love was all fake. It was all for play time purposes only. He was too young, it was too early in the stage of living, for him to experience his very own first heartbreak.

--

Hey hey hey! (Omg I love Bokuto who knows him let's get married). So here it is, where my story actually starts, eventually you'll see how Jimin got affected by his heartbreak as a whole person. It's really bad so look forward for it! And also comments! I love comments thank you all!! Lotsa luv xoxo.