dìeciøchô

"I don't wanna go home, Jaewonie isn't home yet" Jimin pouted.

"Well Hoseok hyung asked me to go out with them." Taehyung said that sounded like a whisper.

It lowkey made Jungkook triggered and stopped walking. He looked at his boyfriend with a frown.

"I told you not to talk to him. Right?" Jungkook said. Jimin just watching the action.

"I didn't! But he told me to bring you guys. He said that they miss us. We did had a bond right?" Taehyung defended.

"Yes we did but let's not forget that he tried to flirt with you." Jungkook frowned.

Jimin caught interest with the fight as he heard the cause.

"Well he's not right now. I just think maybe it's a good way to return the bond we used to have. Let's not lie to our faces and deny that we miss the old days" Taehyung said.

Jimin nodded in his head. Those days with the other group were indeed happy days.

"It'd be better too since I'll get to cling with Yoongi but once the plan's done, bye bye troupe" Jimin stated with a shrug.

Jimin and Taehyung was looking at Jungkook waiting for him to approve since he was the only one left who havent approved yet. At the end Jungkook sighed and just nodded so they headed to where Hoseok told Taehyung where they were.

Hoseok said it was their safe house or a place where the hang out every time.

"Are they criminals or something. Why do we have to go through building valleys." Jungkook said with an annoyed tone wondering how his boyfriend remembered such path.

"This is it. He said knock six times" Taehyung said and a stopped infront of a rotten backdoor of an abandoned building.

"I swear to god I'll cut your dick off if this was kidnap" Jimin told Taehyung before motioning the taller to knock. They were a bit nervous when Taehyung knocked.

Not too long the door was opened. It was a man with a mask.

"You came!" The man exclaimed and put his mask down.

"Hyung" Taehyung smiled at the surprised man.

"Come in" They entered and it was dark with only one light bulb on top of a billiard table, it was a dirty room with bunch of broken things with a broken sofa. But no one was there.

"Are we late or are we early?" Asked Jimin.

"Neither" Hoseok shrugged. His statement made the three confused.
Jimin wondered where the others were. Or actually where Yoongi was.

Hoseok walked straight but the three stopped walking and wandering around.

"Are you coming with me or are you gonna rot along with these" Hoseok said with a bored tone.

"Where to?" Jungkook asked the other just told them to just follow. They looked at each other cause at the look of it, there was no where else to go to and Hoseok was facing the corner of the room.

They headed to where Hoseok was and the vision cleared that there was a door that wasn't visible from afar since it was dark. Hoseok held on the door knob and opened it.

"Welcome to our awesome abode" Bright lights welcomed them with a cold breeze of the air conditioner and a loud blasting rap music in the background.

They were surprised to see what's infront of the. The room was huge with clean white walls and the floor was tiled with shiny black marble.

There was a fancy billiard table in the middle unlike the other, there was a mini game room with a racing game couch and a huge screen with a stack of different CDs of various video games on one shelf.

At the corner there was a mini bar with snacks, alchohol and other beverages. The biggest object occupying space was a big black leather couch placed infront. of a big screen TV. There was also a recording studio.

"This is fucking awesome" Jungkook said.

They entered the so called safe house. A particular gray haired boy immediately searched for the pale skinned one. He found him sitting om the highchair beside the mini bar, eating gummy worms?

"Yoo guyss it's been a while" Namjoon came up to them and hugged them each. They greeted him too.

"Kookie! Eomma missed you" Seokjin said with fake tears. Jungkook smiled awkwardly remembering his relationship to Seokjin when they were younger.

"Don't be shy you cute little shit" Seokjin smiled and pinched the youngest's cheek.

Jimin immediately went to Yoongi, who didn't greet them, after the Namjoon and Seokjin welcomed them.

+

I luv u all, talk to me hi hello