Eprolouge

*Five years later*

*Mary's POV*

"Give it back!" Marcus yelled.

"No! It's mine!" Willow yelled back

I ran into the living room. They were fighting over a teddy bear. I walked up to them and took the toy out of their hands.

"You know if you fight over something, I get it until you aren't mad anymore," I said.

The two of them quieted and stopped.

"Now, you two go play up stairs while I fix supper. If I hear you fighting again I will make you stay in your rooms until super is ready," I said.

"Yes, Momma," they said in sink and ran up the stairs.

I put the last batch of deer in the grease and waited for it to finish. When it was about done I put corn and green beans in the microwave. Brice came in the door when the meat finished.

"Daddy!" the kids yelled in sink.

They ran down the stairs and wrapped their arms around his legs.

"Hello, Marcus, Willow. Have you been good today?" he inquired.

They nodded, and looked at me. I raised and eyebrow and gave them a look that said 'is that righ'. They looked to Brice.

"Well, aren't you the naughty ones. Good evening, honey, hope they weren't too much of a handful," he said.

"They've been good most of the day. Come now, it's time for supper," I said.

We all fixed our plates and sat down at the table. Deer with corn, green beans, fires, and mac-and-cheese, was one of a few thing that I loved to cook. Once done me and Brice washed dishes as the two kids got ready for bed. When the little ones were in bed and we were done with the dishes, we headed for bed.

"I've got a surprise for you," I told Brice, when we entered the bedroom.

"And what would that be, honey?" he asked.

"I'm pregnant, again."

Brice smiled and pulled me closer to him. He places a hand on my stomach and rubbed it softly.

"You will never cease to amaze me," Brice said before he kissed me.