Chapter Thirty-three

*Mary's POV*

It's been about a week since I've killed Cathy and days after I did were amazing. I got to know my pack. We officially adopted Marcus. He has been a sweet little boy since he came here. He hasn't cried during the night, and seems to love eveyone he sees.

Everything has been good, yet not. I have been feeling a little sick here lately, the strange thing is that it just started. I have no clue what it is and I have not told Brice anything about it. Since I came back and he marked me as his, he has become a little possessive and overprotected. He won't even let me train anymore without his supervision.

I look to the clock by the bed and realized it was later than I thought. After nine o'clock in the morning to be exact. I start to feel sick, so I got up out of our warm, comfy bed and ran to the bathroom. Good thing I did. I hit the toilet just in time, loosing the contents of my stomach. I flush the toilet and washed my mouth out. What is wrong with me?

'You should realize what's wrong, well... at least what's going on with you by now,' Windy said.

It hit me. Oh. My. Goddess. I'm pregnant! I place my hand on my flat stomach. My mind was blown, I couldn't come up with one though, never mind a sentence. Marcus's crying snapped me out of my own little world. I went to the crib and pulled him up out of it. A wet diaper woke him. As I cleaned him up, as I talked to Windy.

'Windy, remind me to talk to Brice when he gets home, please,' I said.

'Sure thing, sweetheart,' she said.

After putting a clean diaper on Marcus I picked him up and walked down stairs. Kathryn was sitting on the couch.

"Hey, Kathryn. Say hi, Marcus," I said waving his hand at Katie.

"Hi, Marcus," Kathryn said in a baby voice.

Kathryn took him into her arms. And we sat down together on the couch. I zoned out and though about how I was going to tell Brice. I didn't even realize Kathryn was talking to me until she tapped my shoulder.

"Hey, did you hear anything I just said?" she aked.

I shook my head,  not only to answer her, but to also clear my head.

"Okay, you obviously have something on your mind. Go ahead and tell me," Kathryn said.

"It's nothing bad, but you have to promise not to tell Brice, I'll tell him later," I said.

"Okay, I won't. Get on with it."

"Alright, I'm going to blunt... I'm pregnant," I said.

Kathryn froze, then she covered Marcus's ears and screamed in joy. I cringed back into the couch.

"Oh my Goddess. Oh. My. Goddess," she said.

I picked Marcus up out of her arms and held him close. Kathryn got up and started jumping around the room. Obviously she was very excited that we were going to have a baby.

"Oh, I'm going to have a niece or nephew!" she squealed.

"Hush! Do you have to be so loud?" I asked.

She shut her trap and sat down. She looked at me with a wide smile on her lips. Ohhhh, yeah, she was definitely excited.

"Remember do not tell Brice," I said firmly.

She nodded quickly. Well, that takes care of that. I gave Marcus back to her and went to the kitchen to fix some milk for him and some food for me. After feeding Marcus and eating myself I sat down in the living room and watched TV. Brice got home late witch mean I already ate and was in the bedroom with Marcus, who was asleep.

"Hey, honey. How's the pack?" I asked.

"Everything's going good," he said.

He pulled off his shirt and sat down on the bed. He looked at me and kissed me. We kissed me for a minute then he pulled back.

"What's the matter, sweetheart? Your distracted," Brice asked.

"Ah... I have something to tell you. Just don't get to loud," I said pointing toward Marcus.

Brice looked over at him then grabbed my hand. He lead me a couple rooms down. I pulled him down to sit on the bed.

"Okay, know tell me. What's bugging you," he urged.

"Okay. I'm... pregnant," I said.

Brice froze. Then he threw his head back and howled for joy. He jumped up and picked me up. He hugged me and kissed me. He laid me down on the bed and lifted up my shirt. He smoothed a hand over my stomach and kissed it. I giggled at the feeling of his lips on my stomach.

"Goddess, you don't know how much I love you," he said.

"I love you, too," I whispered.

He came up on top of me and and kissed me. We went back to our room and went to bed happy. Brice held me close and cuddled as we drifted off to sleep.