Chapter 21 - FINALLY!!!

Alexandria’s (P.O.V)

God, this can’t be happening to me!

Why me?

To late I already knew the answer to that, because I’m very, very, very stupid.

Kyle is going to hate me for the rest of my life! He won’t ever speak to me again. I just couldn’t bare it! He is my other half, the calm to my hectic ocean.

I think I literally died when Kyle walked in.

I have worked so hard to keep this a secret. Whenever Tammie would ruin something for me, I would let it slip and cry later, when Kyle wasn’t present.

I remember when I was fifteen and was running for prom queen and Tammie with her blond clones rigged the machine so that someone else one instead of me. Not to be mean, but I was a total shoe in.

Her pink dress just was to showy compared to my simple light blue dress.

But point being, I had to lie and say I was out of town but instead cried for a day.

“No, I’m not leaving until he knows who is so called best friend really is, he deserves to know.”

Noooooooooooo!!!!

She can’t be for real?!

Go ahead and tear apart my love life, destroy my campaign and even ruin what was to be happy memories, but she crossed the line here.

I guess I really knew she was going to tell him but, it still shocked me.

I listened to Tammie break down while replaying her life; then I heard where I entered. It pained me to here this, I wake up sweating each night with this nightmare, her telling it is seven times worse.

It hit home.

“…Just as my big scene was rolling, I felt two hands take capture of my waist and push me to the pavement,”

Her voice was coming out in uncontrollable sobs. Shuffled feet came across the room and held Tammie. God this is painful.

I need someone to hold me too, but no one comes to my side, so I suffer alone.

I never was one to hurt someone, now I’m a monster.