Chapter 18 part one- What i didnt want my friend to know

Kyle’s (P.O.V)

I look around the room and my eyes jerk back to the fuming girl in the corner. I left for what, five minutes and I come back to two strangers tearing apart Alex’s room? This is wrong. My poor angel is in the room, unaware while unknown people throw a riot.

“Now start off by telling me who the heck you are!”

 I growl at the girls, no one seems the least taken back at my anger.

“Hi there, my name is Zoey!”

My eyes drag towards the girl in the center. Her voice is the same as of a puppy, energetic and full of life. Slowly I take in her appearance; she wears mostly pink, pink sweat shirt, pink belt and a pink head band. It was enough to make me dizzy.

I realize that there was still the other girl to take in. A scowl was placed on her face, didn’t look in the least concerned that I was waiting for an answer, a name.

I raised an eye brow in her direction, another chance to tell me.

She mocks my face and raises an eye brow, a playful smirk replacing the scowl.

“Who are you?”

I give the infuriating girl one last chance, she stares back at me, not talking.

She defiantly looks like one of those girls who would protest. Her soft brown hair is pulled back into a loose pony tail, dirty blue jeans and finally a black leather jacket. The jacket was too big for her and smelled of after shave, must be her brothers. She is way to tier sum to have a boyfriend.  

These two are like ying and yang.     

There total opposites. I double check to make sure that I am in fact a wake a not having this weirdo dream.

“Psst…. Just tell him!”

Zoey whisper yells at her friend. To panicked to think clearly and just have her tell me her friend’s name.

The girl roles her icy blue eyes and stares hard back at me.

“Tammie, my name is Tammie.”

Tammie? Where have I heard that?

My head searches back for a place to fit her name. When I remember the sentence where I heard her name.

 “Alex… will….. always…. be my girl. Just not in the same way as before, Tammie-“

Gary was yelling at me about some girl that he had fallen I love with.

The pins and wheels in my head start to work up again.

“You’re Tammie?”

I barely whisper out the name. It was almost like I was chocking from just saying her name. My lips burn at the name.

She gives me a questioning look, before nodding her head. As she does it’s like a bullet in my stomach. I can breathe, but only small amounts.

“You’re Tammie, as in the Tammie?”

This time I’m more confident as I walk towards her, my voice ready to break out in anger. Again she is confused as I place more steps towards her. The heat in my body is starting to all trails up to my head, making me fume with madness.

“Do you have any idea who I am?”

Once more she shakes her head. I almost laugh at her stupidity.

“I’m her best friend,” I point towards the limp body in the hospital bed, to verify my statement.”  And you are the girl that caused that jerk face Gary to break my angel’s heart, and end up here! How dare you show your face here!!!”

Tammie takes on more step back and hits the wall, her face drains to all white. It looked like she couldn’t find the words to say, her mouth was slightly a gaped.

“I-I”

I shake my head a step towards her again, are noses have no spare room between them. I don’t want to hear her excuses.

‘I love him, and blah blah blah!’

“Go, you have no right to be here.”

Icy and angry I spoke my final words to her.

But she had some other ideas. She shocks me with her courage.

“You think this is bad?! Ha!”

This time she is the one with the extra energy to step forward. Putting her tiny hands on my chest, she pushed me back and confidently makes her way to the side of Alex.  

“She will be better soon, then she’ll be back to being the regular popular Miss. America. What she did, ruined my whole life; she can’t just give me medicine and make it better!”

Not wanting to hear about how Alex accidently browed this girls lip gloss and didn’t give it back, or anything else so idiotic, I show them the door, with my hands.

“I don’t know what happened nor do I care.”

Brutally she shakes her head, tears starting to form at the lids of her blue eyes.

“Tam why don’t we head out, you said your peace with Alex already.”

 Zoey speaks words to get out of the room as fast as possible. I look towards her, worry is spread across; following her eyes I see she is looking at the side of Tammie’s arm, I can’t see what. But it worry’s her friend, her eyes scan up and down, showing a trail.

“No, I’m not leaving until he knows who is so called best friend really is, he deserves to know.”

******************************************************************

I organially wrote this chapter with the next one making one really big chapter, but it didnt seem right. I hate to tell you but, i'm thinking of ending the book in seven or so chapters. So get ready for it to end, sorry!

Comment & Vote

Love
Loryn