"I love Harry so much" the girl said as he followed him "I'm his biggest fan, I swear".

"That will be £7 pounds" Louis explained.

"Sure" the girl said, and looked blindly in her purse while she kept talking "Do you think you could give Harry my Twitter?".

"What?" Louis asked confused.

"I just want him to follow me, please?" the girl begged, as she handed Louis some money "I would do anything".

"Like buy a book about rocks?" Louis questioned, and gave the girl change, and put the book in a bag.

"Yeah" the girl nodded eagerly, and took a small notepad from her purse and wrote something on it "I'll just write it down for you, and you can give it to him, and please tell him Kayla loves him, and that he changed my life".

She left the little page on the table, and looked at Louis with big hopeful eyes.

"Have a nice day, Kayla" Louis smiled at her, handing her the bag.

"Thanks" Kayla smiled, and looked at the page with her twitter name written on it, then at Louis again, and left the store.

Louis wasn't that bothered by this girl, she hadn't said anything mean, or had tried to take a picture, so Louis thought maybe he could give her Twitter to Harry. But then he realized that if he did that, and the girl told people how she had gotten Harry to follow her, it might create even more fuss.

He still grabbed the piece of paper, put it in his back pocket, he could decide later what to do with it.

About 10 minutes after Kayla left, two new teenagers came in together, and they kept looking in Louis' direction and whispering things to each other, but Louis tried to ignore them, and they left a few minutes later without saying a word.

Then a group of 4 girls came in, and Louis caught one trying to take a picture of him, and he very seriously told them that they couldn't do that, and to leave if they weren't going to buy anything, which they were quick to do

"Is it me or we're attracting a younger public today?" Virginia asked him, not realizing what was really happening, and Louis wasn't going to tell her.

"Seems like it" Louis nodded.

"Here comes another one" Virginia said looking at the door, and quickly went to the back of the store, leaving Louis to deal with clients like always.

This time it was a boy, he was short, and had black hair, and seemed to be 18 or so, and Louis' wasn't sure if he was just a regular customer or if he was a Harry fan, but he got an answer pretty quick.

"Oh, wow" the boy said, coming up to Louis.

"Can I help you?" Louis asked unsure.

"Those pictures did you no justice, you're so gorgeous, I would kill to have your eyes" the teenager stated "And those cheekbones".

That made Louis laugh, and he felt flattered, who wouldn't?

"I was mad that Harry dumped Cole, but I get it now, who would want to be with him if they can have you?" the boy continued "Do you think we could take a selfie so I can show the world that you're totally deserving of the god that is Harry Styles?".