27.

Klaus' arm is firmly wrapped around Clara's waist, supporting her as they made their way up the stairs. Elijah trails closely behind the pair, consider flooding his chest for the brunette. His plan had work, and she had managed to spit up another bag. However, she is now far weaker than she once was. Clara threw the door open relief washing over her at the familiar sight of her brother. 

"Issac."

Worry quickly crosses his features as he rushes over to his sister. "Clara, what happened?"

Issac quickly catches her, gently tugging her to the couch. The Mikaelson brother's watch quietly, in awe at the figure in front of them.

"Ezekial?" Elijah quietly questions.

Issac's eyes snap up to the pair. "Who are you?"

Before the vampires can answer, Clara does. "They're friends. Elijah and Klaus Mikaelson."

Issac mulls the names over, something clicking in his brain. "I've heard those names before." He mumbles. "I know I have."

Clara lets out a small painfully chuckle. "It's been a long week." She mumbles.

"Rebekah." 

"What?" Klaus questions.

"You have a sister, Rebekah," Issac repeats. "And three brother's Henrik and Finn, and-"

A loud ringing suddenly fills his ears causing him to quickly pull away from his sister and hold his head.

"Issac?" Clara questions.

However Issac can't hear her, he drops to his knees in pain, blood dripping out of his ears. Clara quickly falls next to him, placing her hands over his. His eyes vacantly stare at the floor, the ringing in his ears unbearable. Suddenly he hears a soft whisper over the roaring siren.

"Issac." His eyes snap up to Clara, it is her voice, but somehow it wasn't. Her lips were moving but he couldn't hear a word. "It's okay." She states sweetly. "You don't have to keep forgetting for me. It's okay, Ezekial. Remember."

Something clicks behind Issac's eyes, a look that Klaus knew all too well. The ringing ceases in his ears, his head clouding with a string of voices and memories. He meets Clara's gaze, realization setting in, his gaze shifts up to the Mikaelson brother, shock, and awe washing over his features. Everything is still fuzzy and hazy, yet it all made some sort of sense.

"Ezekial?" Klaus questions cautiously.

He offers the vampire a small smirk, slowly getting to his feet. "Nik, it's Zek, or have you forgotten?"

Klaus smirks. "Well, it seems that the sand of time was good to you my friend." 

Zek frowns looking to his sister. "More like a spiteful woman."

"You know who is behind this?" Elijah questions.

"Of course I do, who else but our lovely mother." He spat.

The Mikaelson brothers slightly cringe at the thought. Neither Klaus nor Elijah were ever big fans of the sibling's mother, Abigail.