12.

"I've been looking all over the Quarter for you."

"Well, you found me." Clara states quietly, blankly staring out at the darkening street

The vampire raising a brow. "Something wrong love?"

Clara chews in the inside of her cheek. "Just got into a little spat with Sophie is all."

Klaus sighs, sitting next to her on the bench. "And blankly staring out at an empty street is how you deal with your anger?"

She gives a quick glance over at him. "Well, how do you deal with your anger?"

The vampire leans back, draping his arm over the back of the bench. "Mass genocide, but a few bottles of bourbon is a less messier way to deal with things."

A small smile tugs at the corner of Clara's lips, a light chuckle falling out between them. "What a dark sense of humor."

A smile broke out onto Klaus' lips as he looks over to her. "I am merely speaking from experience."

Clara's dark eyes look over to him, her smile growing wider. Klaus' smile faltered as he meets her gaze.

"So what happened between you and Sophie?"

Clara's smile drops as she looks to her shoes. "Oh, that. Just a few harsh words. Nothing I can't handle." Clara shakes her head, quickly changing the subject. "So what did you need?"

"I want to request your presence at a dinner, with my family."

Clara raises a brow. "Jumping right into this whole relationship thing huh?" She states lightly.

Klaus gives a small shurg. "A thousand years alive, I've come to know what I want. No need to play games." 

Clara flashes him a small smirk. "Well, I think games make things interesting."

Klaus returns her smirk. "Then I shall keep that in mind. What do you say, love?"

Clara looks to the street in front of her, the streetlamps flickering on as the last bit of sunlight disappears. She glances over at him offering him a warm smile. 

"Sure, why not."

Klaus smirk grows, after a moment he gets to his feet offering her his arm. "Shall we?"

She smiles, rising to her feet and taking his arm. "Lead the way, Mikaelson."