09.

"Well if it is Miss Clara Clarke." A familiar voice calls behind her.

"Not even close." She states continuing fix things behind the bar.

"How about love? After our fun last week I think we have reached the last name basis."

Clara pauses at the mention of last week, the event is still fresh in her mind. In fact, she's been having trouble forgetting it. How close they were, how much tension build in the dance, how they almost kissed. She sighs turning to the vampire, placing her hand on the counter. 

"Well, it is a two-way street, Klaus."

"Love, I'm slightly offended that you don't know my full name." He replies with a smirk, he gives a small sigh. "But then again I guess you can't be held accountable for that."

Clara raises a brow waiting for him to answer. His blue eyes meet her brown ones, his smirk widen.

"Mikaelson love, Klaus Mikaelson."

"Hawthorne darling, Clara Hawthorne." She mocks, before turning around and returning to her work.

The vampire chuckles. "I should have known it would have been something." He pauses watching her move about behind the bar. "Classical."

Clara rolls her eyes. "Flattering now are we?" 

"Well with you love it's not hard."

Clara bits her lip, trying to hold back the small smile forming on her lips. "Smooth Mikaleson, very smooth."

The vampire lets out a small chuckle, causing the girl to turn to him. His deep blue eyes peering up at her causes her breath to hitch in her throat.

"I am merely speaking the truth love."

Clara rolls her eyes leaning against the counter. "What is it that you want from me Mr. Mikaelson?"

"I want you."

Clara smirk drops as the vampire continues.

"You're beautiful. You're strong. Extremely sassy and very cunning. I enjoy your company Clara, the light you carry. I find your presence refreshing, and I wish to make you mine." 

He pauses placing a gentle kiss on her cheek near her ear. "However long that may take." He whispers quietly.

Before she can react he quickly disappears, leaving her alone in the bar once more. Her heart flutters in her chest as she tries to wrap her head around what just happened.