Chapter 12.

The morning was over before I knew it. The four of us had so much fun and ate way to much. 'Jennifer, can you come and make all my breakfasts, like can I hire you or something?' Danny asked. This made me laugh, 'you forget that I already have a job, Danny' I told him.

The doorbell rang, which meant that my furniture had arrived. The boys unloaded everything and set up most of the heavy furniture. Later in the afternoon Giovanna, Izzy and Georgia arrived and guess what, they brought some presents. They gave me some really nice accessories for my house. I honestly hadn't thought about this, I only bought what was necessary.

Everyone except for Dougie left to go out for dinner, but I didn't really feel like it after a busy day like this. Dougie would have to leave me alone at some point. He would have to go to the hotel and start with that new album again. An album I was very excited about. I would see him tomorrow at work, but there was no way for us to really talk to each other without any one finding out. I didn't really wanted to be in the eye of the public just yet. We didn't even know what we were yet. We liked each other and we liked hanging out together and just talk. But even though we talked so much, I hadn't told him that one thing that made me move out here.The one thing that made me nervous for people to find out. And if they did, they probably think different of me. Dougie and I did have the same issues with addiction, however mine was solely with drugs, whereas his was with drugs and alcohol. He didn't know. And I didn't want him to know just yet.

'I have to go back to my hotel' Dougie said very late in the evening. 'I know, but I don't want you to go yet' I responded back. Which resulted in Dougie calling Tom and informing him that he would be back at the hotel first thing in the morning. The things that he did for me, he would never know how much that meant to me. Tom didn't ask Dougie where he would stay the night. I think they all knew about what was going on with us.

'Let's go to bed' I said to Dougie with my eyes closed. 'Yeah, cause you're already half sleeping' Dougie grinned at me. He was right, I had been half asleep on his lap for the last hour or two, while he was watching some program.

Up in my room, we both undressed quickly and jumped into bed. Dougie was only wearing his boxers and I was wearing his shirt and my boxers. We both fell asleep quickly.

I was the first one to wake up from my alarm and turned it off. I didn't really feel like getting up yet, so I listened to Dougie sleep. He looked so peaceful, so beautiful and a part of me didn't understand what he was doing with me. 

When it was finally time for Dougie to get up, he didn't really want too. He knew he would see me at work, but that was all for today. He was supposed to be busy with writing and making music. I had that nagging feeling inside me that I wasn't meant to be intervening with his work right now, that he needed to focus on this and I was only a distraction. I know he didn't think about it the same way and he enjoyed my presence even when he is working on it. 

'I'm just gonna get a shower quickly and I'll be on my way' Dougie said.