Chapter 6.

'Here you go.' he said while giving me the clothes I could sleep in. I gave him a nod and walked toward the bathroom, I was to embarrassed to change with him the room. I quickly got out of the clothes I was wearing and folded them neatly. Just in time I walked back in the room, Dougie was shirtless and he looked marvelous. I loved the way his tattoo's looked on him and wanted to touch them to reassure myself that they were real. 

'Dougie, can I touch your tattoos?' I asked quickly. He looked up and gave me a funny face while saying 'of course you can, but why would you?'. While I was touching his arm and part of his chest, he kept looking at me. 'I've never seen a girl so into my tattoos before, usually they are all about how cute I am and that they want to marry me.' he told me. My cheeks were turning pink. 'Yeah, well I do think you're cute. But I love your tattoos.' I said quickly and walked over to the bed. I hopped in, thinking that this was the second night I wasn't going back to my own place. I was more than happy not to be there. That place would only remind me of the things I didn't have anymore, it has everything that would remind me why I left home in the first place. All the pictures of people I once knew and still care about.

Dougie got to the bed and slipped under the covers, as did I. At first it was a bit awkward lying here in a bed with a complete stranger, but after we settled in we started talking like we had done the whole evening. My eyes grew tired and Dougie started humming a familiar song. Slowly I fell asleep.

I woke up as soon as the sunlight hit my eyes, my eyes were open and not recognizing the place I was in. My head was resting on something hard, someone's chest. I tilted my head and looked at Dougie's face. Oh yeah, I'm in his room and his bed. My mind seemed to work again and I sat up. Dougie slowly woke up, but not wanting to open his eyes. I started laughing and his eyes opened quickly. 'Are you laughing at me?' he said. 'Y y yes.' I laughed at him. 

I hopped out of bed and walked quickly over to the bathroom, before walking in I let him know that I was going to take a shower. He seemed alright with it. I still had no idea what time it was. For all I knew it was 6 in the morning. I couldn't care less. I shower quickly and do my makeup when I get out of the shower, my hair has to wait and I walk out in only a towel. 

'Is that all you are wearing today, cause I don't think we would get very far with you dressed like that.'  he said to me. 'No, I left my clothes in the room.' I told him and quickly dressed. 'Tom, Danny and Harry are gonna be here any second. I'm just taking a quick shower, if they knock open the door please?' he asked me nicely. All I could do was nod. Did he not realize how stressing it is to meet people you have adored your whole life. I guess not. 

There was a small knock on the door and I opened the door. Standing in front of me was Tom and behind him were Danny and Harry. All three seem to wonder who I was and if they had the wrong room. I couldn't help it but squeal a bit. I quickly apologized to them and let them in saying that Dougie was still in the shower. I hadn't given them an explaination who I was and why I was in their friends room. I thought they would think what they wanted of the situation. Tom cleared his throath to get rid of the awkward silence. 

'So, who are you?' Tom asked me, but before I could answer Dougie walked in ready to get out of the place. All four of them looked and waited for someone to say something. I couldn't help to think they thought it was kinda awkward to walk in a room of one of their friends with a girl still in it. I cleared my throath and said 'My name is Jennifer, me and Dougie met the other night in a club'. 

Tom was the first one to say hello and to shake my hand. After that the others came to their senses and shaked my hand. 'I don't think we have to introduce ourselves looking at the way you greeted us at the door.' Tom said. Dougie looked at me and I shrugged at him. 'No you don't, but it's not every day you meet you're idols and especially like this.' 

'Let's go to London, cause I think Fletch is waiting in the studio. Are you guys okay if I bring Jenn with us?' Dougie asked quietly. 'Oh no, you don't have to bring me if you don't want to. I can go home.' I said. Danny and Tom said they had no problem with me going with them, but Harry needed more than this. 'Dougie, can I talk to you for a second'. Harry and Dougie walked out of the room and left me wondering what was going on. 'Look if Harry doesn't want me there, it's fine. I'll go home.' I said to Tom and Danny.