Chapter 5.

I was sitting here on a chair, still trying to wrap my mind around what happened last night. There was no way that I danced with Dougie from McFly and not remembered it. What I did remember was Heather buying me drinks all night like she wanted me to get drunk. But that wasn't really weird, cause that's how Heather is. She's all about having fun, and having fun means getting drunk in her mind. Slowly and not fast enough memories started coming back to me. How Heather bought me drinks and how Chris pushed me outside because he wanted to talk to me. How Chris knew I didn't want to talk, but told me that he would always be there for me. I smiled while thinking about Chris. He's such a good guy, even though he doesn't want to admit it.

I started to remember how I went to the toilets and that walking didn't go fairly easy because of all the drinks. I remember I stumbled into someone and fell down. I remembered the face who helped me up. No way, no freaking way I was thinking to myself. No it's just not possible. I went to my contacts, cause I vaguely remembered him giving me his number. There it was, between the rest of my not so famous friends, his name. Like his name belonged in my phone, like it was totally normal to have a number from a famous person in your phone. But thinking about it, to his friends and family he would probably be just Dougie, not the Dougie from McFly.

Secretly hoping that the memories of last night would return soon, I walked back to the desk. My thirty minutes were gone and Lennys was eager to go on her break. Me and her are so much alike. ''Finally, you're back'' she said with a smile. ''You're turn'' was all I said to her. I was to far gone in my own mind. In desperate need of some girl talk later this evening. I knew Heather was still in her room and I decided to give her a ring. She didn't pick up and I assumed she was still in her bed. I don't know how she does it. 

While Lennys was gone, loads of people came in. I could barely handle it, but I didn't want to call Lennys back from her break. I know how much I hate it when people do that, so I'd always try to avoid it. A few people came up to me asking if I knew any good places to go and I handed over the standard list recommended by the hotel, I also told them my own experiences and they were very happy with the options I gave them. 

Before I knew it Lennys was back and slowly less and less people came in. I checked the system and realized that everyone was already in house and that the rest of the evening would be very slow.  ''Lennys, I have to text someone. You okay with being her on your own?'' I asked her. ''Yeah, it's quiet anyway. Take your time.'' she said.

I went into the back office, hoping that Claire was gone. She would get annoyed if you did something you shouldn't be doing. It's not like it's busy right now. Should I text him, or should I leave it. If he really wanted to meet up again he would've said something right. Wait, he did say something, he asked if I was working tonight. Silly silly me, that's what you get. I decided on texting him.

Hi, remember me from last night? I hope you do, or else this would be awkward. Wanna hang out tonight? X Jen.

What I just did, made me even more nervous. All sorts of thought went running through my mind. Like what if he really didn't remember, or didn't wanna hang out. How awkward would that be. I could think of a million things, but Lennys was waiting on me at the desk. I headed out, but not before Claire opened the door. ''What ya doing her Jennifer, you should be out on the desk'' she said. ''I was just drinking some water'' I lied and walked quickly outside. 

While helping a guest with a complaint, I felt my phone buzzing in my pocket. I couldn't take it out yet, that would be very unprofessional of me. The guest was explaining to me that it was the second time his door wouldn't open and that he was really sick of it. I told him that his card shouldn't be kept with his phone or credit cards. He cut me off saying the card was kept in a separate pocket of the bag he carried all day. I asked him if it was okay that I would give him a new card and would make sure that someone would check his lock first thing tomorrow. The guy insisted that I would check it now and there was no point in arguing with him. ''Lennys, I have to go up with him. If you need me, give me a call okay''. She nodded because she was helping someone.