Chapter 4.

The next morning I woke up, still trying to figure out what had happened last night. I knew I had way to much to drink and that was all Heather's fault. Speaking of Heather, she was still fast asleep next to me. I had no recollection of how I got in her hotel room in the first place, let alone how we got here. Both of us most have been way way to drunk to get her by ourselves. But I wasn't going to wake up Heather, cause I knew she would be mad at me for waking her up for one stupid question. 

I flipped on the tv and watch it for a few minutes before jumping in the shower. It's not like I wanted to get out of bed, it was more like I had too. My shift started in a few hours and I knew that I didn't want to rush myself. I was recovering from a hangover.

The warm water felt great on my sour and hangover body, I really didn't want to get out of the shower. Quickly put the shampoo in my hair and washed it quickly. I stepped out of the shower and wrapped a soft towel around my body. The hotel had pretty darn good towels, I thought to myself.  I walked into the room and saw that Heather was still asleep, lucky her. I checked my bag for my foundation and mascara. Thank god I always bring these things with me when I go out. Cause knowing me, I'll never know where and with who I end up. Now I had to find something to wear, cause I really can't walk down in my going out clothes, then they would know where I spend the night. I wasn't supposed to stay over at the hotel, I was not aloud. But what they didn't know, wouldn't hurt them. I knew Heather wouldn't mind if I borrowed something from her and soon I had her clothes on and was ready to go. Only to realize that I had no clue were I left my phone. 

I looked everywhere, even looked in Heather's bed. Hoping she would have my phone, but of course it was nowhere to be seen. Looked under the bed and there it was, I calmed down. I got my things together, wrote a  note for Heather and walked down. I knew I had to be careful not walking into one of the managers. I couldn't remember if Mairead was supposed to work or not, cause if she was on the desk, it was no problem. I reached the lobby and quickly walked to the back of the hotel, It was easier to walk around the hotel to the back, then walk across the lobby into the toilets. That would mean I had to walk past the desk and someone was bound to see me walk.

It was warm outside and the sun was shinning and I was cursing myself cause I had to work until 11 tonight. This would be a long day. As I walked into the back of the hotel, I knew I was right to walk this way. All the managers were standing outside, well the ones that smoked anyway, and Chris. He winked at me and I ignored him, cause if I stopped to talk to him all the managers would listen in and I didn't really want that. Especially since I had no recollection from last night and I didn't want to embarrass myself. 

I quickly changed into my suit and had a bit to eat. I had to find Chris, which really wasn't that hard cause he works in the kitchen. I needed Chris for a cigarette, cause I had none. I quit smoking you know and I hadn't bothered to buy some for my own. As soon as he saw me, he walked up to me. ''Did you sleep okay princess?'' he said. ''I'm not a princess and I slept okay'' I told him. ''You are a princess, princess. I had to carry you last night, you were so far gone.'' he laughed. ''So that's how I ended up in Heather's room, you're fault'' I hissed at him. ''I wasn't about to carry you all the way to my place, that would be way to far. Besides I knew you had to work today and it was easier to let you stay here so you didn't had to get up that early. I did you a favor you know.'' he said smiling. Chris grabbed my hand and put something in it, I looked and had to smile. I didn't even have to ask him and he already knew what I wanted. I brought the cigarette to my mouth and Christ had a lighter ready. ''Thank you, my white knight'' I said to him, he nodded. 

There were so many things I wanted to ask him about last night, but didn't know where to start. I dind't really want him to find out I had no idea what happened last night, but there was no other way than to get over it and ask him. ''Chris'' I stuttered ''Can you tell me what happened last night, I have no recollection of it''. Chris couldn't stop laughing, his eyes filled with tears from laughing so hard. ''Quiet'' I hissed ''I don't want everyone to know what embarrassing thing I did''. Chris could barely say something but managed to say in a high pitched voice ''I suggest you look in you phone and your contacts, you''ll probably find something that wasn't there before''. I gave him a questioning look before walking away. I was wondering what Chris meant, but didn't have time to go through my phone. I had to hurry to get to the desk. 

The day went on and was nothing special, thank god. I don't think I could handle any complaints today. I was happy that I was working with Lennys, cause she and I were great working together. We never had any problems what so ever. I realized Lennys was saying something, but it didn't get through to me. ''Jen, chris told me you met someone last night'' she said. My head snapped towards her. ''Wait did Chris tell you'' I asked impatiently. ''Why, you should know'' she wispered so that no one would hear. ''Yeah, I guess I should. But I have no memorie what so ever. Chris wouldn't tell me, all he said was that I should go through my phone to find answers'' I wispered back. Lennys laughed and said ''Well maybe you should go on your break now and look through your phone''. I shrugged and walked towards the backoffice, popping my head in while saying to Claire ''I'm going on my break, Lennys knows''. She nodded, which I took as a yes. ''See you in 30'' I told Lennys. 

 While on my break I flipped through my pictures, only to realize I made a lot of them, this would take me forever. When I finally got to the last one, I realized I didn't take this one but the face looked oh so familiar. Oh my god, omg. My head was spinning, I really spent the night out with Dougie Poynter from McFly and I couln't remember anymore. How was this possible?