Chapter 7.

'No it's not you. It's just that Dougie had a really hard time recently and Harry is just looking out for him. If anything Harry is happy Dougie met you.' Tom said. Just as I wanted to say something Harry and Dougie walked in. Dougie had a smile on his face and I assumed that everything was okay. Harry said something quietly to Tom, but it was to soft for me to hear. I felt Dougie pulling my hand. 'Let's go.' he said. 

Before I knew it we were in London, it had been a while since I've been here. I love London, there is so much going on in this city and it feels like people don't sleep. Tom and Danny are involved in a deep conversation and Harry is listening in without saying anything. Me and Dougie are just walking hand in hand beside each other. I have no idea what we are. We just met two days ago and already we are walking hand in hand and he is taking me to the studio's. He must not know how big a fan I am. It's been a while since I was this excited for something. 

Tom, Danny and Harry came to a stop and Harry knocked on the door. A big and serious looking man opened the door and greeted us. We were walking down a really long hallway. We walked past a few doors and all of them were closed. At then end of the hall there was one door left and of course that was the one we needed. 

Fletch was talking to the guys. I remembered Dougie telling me that he could go on for hours if he wanted to. I was bored out of my mind and was looking through my facebookpage. I answered to a few people and went on twitter.

@j_fer: Bored out of my mind. In need of Starbucks tho. 

I scrolled down my twitter, looking at what other people had posted and if it was anything interesting. As I looked up from my phone I saw that Fletch was almost done talking, at least I hoped so. My phone started making a beeping sound and that got me an annoying look from Fletch. I quickly apologized and turned down the volume. My phone told me that I had a message from Dougie.

I am not allowed to speak now, but do you wanna get Starbucks when Fletch is done talking? I saw ur tweet. X

I looked up and gave Dougie a nod. It felt like Fletch had talked for hours but when I checked the time I saw that it was only twenty minutes. 

'Okay guys, we are done for today. I might need to speak to you later but I'll give you a call tonight. Get on with the album guys.' Fletch said. And that was the end of the meeting. Never thought one person could speak so much. 

I saw Dougie talking to the others and I was happy to see that they were all smiling. Of course I knew of the hard time Dougie had. I had bought and read the book about their lives and in it they talked freely about what had happened to all of them. I wish I could just tell him that I knew what it felt like and that we were similar. But I also realized that it might scare him off. He might not want to be close to someone who is going through a similar thing. But me and Dougie needed to talk. I wanted to know from him what we are. 

'Dougie, is it okay if we get some Starbucks quickly? Are the guys okay with that?' I asked. Harry answered before Dougie could. 'Yeah it's okay, you and Dougie go have some Starbucks. But make sure you bring us some too.' He winked. Dougie started laughing. 'Let's go.' he said for the second time today. 

As we are walking down the street I"m deep in my own thoughts, not paying any attention to my surroundings or Dougie for that matter. I quickly look at Dougie and see that he is the same. Deep in thoughts. I'm wondering if they are about me or not. He sees me staring at him and a faint smile creeps across his face. 'You staring at me, Jen? I know I'm pretty but you staring is kinda creeping me out.' he smirked. 'No, no I was just thinking about something.' I answer him quickly.

Outside Starbucks, there are a few girls drinking their coffee. 'Oh my god, look that Dougie from McFly.' one of the girls says. 'Where, where' says another girl. 'Over there with that girl beside him, do you think that's his girlfriend.' I hear the girl say. 'Are you his girlfriend?'. Oh wait, is she talking to me. Before I can say something Dougie has already answered them. They obviously wanted a picture and a signature out of him. I offer to take the picture for them, cause I have no business to be in the picture. He seemed very happy doing these things, even though it probably must be a pain to be recognized when you want to be on your own. I hope they wouldn't remember me. 

Suddenly I was standing on my own and looking around for Dougie. Where the hell did he go?