"Okay," Mr. Hevery nodded, "I will speak to them both, now you can all go."

All of them stood up and left the room in silence.

"Joy, what the hell was that!?" Eddie asked once they were out the classroom and the door was shut beside them.

"Think about it," Joy stated, "Mrs. Miller and Miss Chase aren't going to admit what they were really doing, so we've given them and alibi and at the same time, we've given ourselves one."

"What happens if they already had an alibi planned, an alibi that they can use to destroy ours?" Patricia asked, "Or, what if Hevery is working with them?"

"Look, I was just trying to help, okay, Patricia?" Joy snapped, before barging past her and walking out of the school.

"Genius, Patricia," Fabian grumbled sarcastically before following Joy. Both Eddie and Mara followed.

"Seriously?" Patricia called after them, "You seriously think what Joy said is going to help us in any way?"

No reply.

Patricia rolled her eyes, before chasing after them.

****

Vincent had walked through Frobisher's secret study, then pass a few obstacles in the tunnels - Nina had told him how to do so. He had reached the chasm, the daunting, dark abyss loomed below him. He noticed the rope that Sibuna had set there, however.

"Interesting," he murmured to himself while brushing the back of his hand gently against the rope. He then pulled out a torch and used it to see how far down the chasm the rope went. He couldn't see all the way to the bottom, though, the chasm was too long and his torch wasn't powerful enough.

****

As soon as Sibuna arrived home, Mara went up to her room and the rest of them walked into the living room.

"Fabian, hi," Jasper smiled, standing up from his seat, once he saw Fabian.

Fabian glared at Joy, "Uh, hi, Jasper."

"I heard you needed my help."

Fabian spotted Fleur still sitting on the sofa, so didn't want to be upfront with Jasper, "Um, yeah, that history homework gets harder and harder, always good to have someone like you to help," he decided upon saying, "Would we be able to do this... maybe not in here?"

"Of course," Jasper nodded, before following Fabian out of the room and into his and Eddie's room.

"Joy, why did you call him? I told you not to call him!" Fabian hissed quietly, so Jasper wouldn't be able to hear.

"He can help, Fabian," Joy whispered back.

"So," Jasper began, once him, Fabian, Joy, Eddie and Patricia were all in the room with the door shut, "What is it you need my help with?"

"Uh," Fabian hesitated, before getting up the picture of the Ankh Cross on his phone. He then handed his phone to Jasper, "Do you know if the Ankh Cross is real?"

Jasper took Fabian's phone into his hands, "Well, the Ankh Cross is a symbol which is known to Egyptians as 'the key of life', giving you eternal life. Historians don't believe that the cross actually exists, only that it's imagery exists, but knowing all the crazy stuff that happens here, I couldn't tell you whether it's real, or not."

"So, if it did exist then it would slot into that carving?" Joy asked.

"I'm imagining so," Jasper nodded, "Where is this?"

"It's down in a set of underground tunnels," Joy told him without hesitation. She received some glares from the others.

"Well, I can look into it," Jasper told them, "Alone this time, I don't want to get pulled into another scam. If there's anything else you need, don't hesitate to call."