xi || house of journeys

"Right," Patricia instructed, as her and Fabian walked to the Crypt, "I'll climb up onto of the Crypt, then you try to pass the Sarcophagi up, then once I grab it I will pull it up while you pus-"

"What?" Fabian asked, as Patricia stopped mid-sentence.

"Th-The Sarcophagi," Patricia stuttered, "It was right here," She pointed to where she left it.

"Patricia!" Fabian spoke through gritted his teeth.

"I don't know who could have taken it..." She hesitated.

"Are you sure it was here that you left it?" Fabian questioned.

"Positive," Patricia responded.

"Well who toke it then?" Fabian queried.

"If I knew then we wouldn't be standing here confused," Patricia rolled her eyes.

"Okay... So we just find out who took it, then take it back?" Fabian asked.

"No!" Patricia snapped, "We don't have time," She followed up.

"What then?" Fabian questioned.

"We go to the gate house, and get another one," Patricia told him.

"Patricia, no!" Fabian Said, "Can't you just come up with a new lie?"

"No," Patricia muttered, sitting down by the door to the Crypt, "Charlie is already too interested in this lie."

"Fine..." Fabian huffed reluctantly, "Lets go to the gate house."

****

"And finished," Nina muttered to herself, as she finished the website.

"Hi," Lavender said, walking in, "So how is everything going?" She asked, sitting on her bed, opposite Nina's.

"Okay, I suppose," Nina replied, "I have sorted everything out, and they will be on the hunt for the ring before you know it."

"Super," Lavender smiled, "Good luck." She added, before leaving.

"Thanks," Nina said softly.

****

Jerome crept out of his bedroom, then headed to the front door. He quickly scanned the area to see if Fleur or Vincent were lurking. Luckily, neither of them were to be seen.

Jerome then left the house, his suitcase in on hand and his fake plane ticket the other.

****

"Is anyone home?" Fabian whispered, before him and Patricia entered the gate house.

"I don't know, I'm not psychic," Patricia responded.

"Well how do we find out?" Fabian asked.

"Guess we just enter," Patricia shrugged.

"Okay," Fabian agreed.

"Sibuna," Patricia whispered, holding her hand to her eye.

"Sibuna," Fabian said, holding his hand to his eye too.

"Right..." Patricia spoke, as she opened the door slowly.

"Hello?" Fabian muttered.

"Don't speak!" Patricia snapped quietly.

"Sorry," Fabian apologised, holding up his hands in surrender.

"Whatever..." Patricia huffed, as she slowly walked in, looking around the house, "This room is clear," She informed him.

"Okay..." Fabian murmured, walking in

****

"Eddie!" Nina exclaimed, walked into the lounge where Eddie was slouched, typing on his laptop.