Chapter 8-Total Sexy Badass!

That up there is Violet!

And yes i changed hunters name to xavier! I just liked how it sounded.

"Let me be the first to say this, THE FUCK IS GOING ON" screeched max waving his hands wildly in the air. 

Well i can already tell we're going to be great friends. Just think im loud he's loud, it's a loud combination. 

"What do you mean max, haven't you ever seen someone eat doritos," i say innocently stuffing my mouth with some more.  

"Isabelle Rose Grey you know damn well what we're talking about, i swear if you dont start talking im going to tie you up and eat your ice cream." liss says sternly. 

Well it's either tell them or have my precious ice cream eaten. Hmmmm 

"ok ok i'll tell but can i change, probably take a shower, you know," To tell the truth i was covered head to toe in blood, my hair was messy and my clothes were practically in shreds. i looked like the badass version of cinderella, but not with all that princey crap. This gal's a single pringle. 

"No we need to know right now and you're not leaving until we do," they all state glaring at me. Damn! 

"Okay then give me 5 minutes" and with that i head into the kitchen. 

While in the kitchen i tore off the remainders of my clothes and used the sink to take off as much blood as i could. 

"Isabelle what's the hold up," 

Since they cant wait five minutes i open that little kitchen window thing to start and talk to them, while still scrubbing blood of. When im done with taking the blood out i walk out the kitchen. 

"So imma talk you dont interrupted, Well you know the club and street figh-," 

I stop mid sentence cause i see that only the females are paying attention while the guys are basically googling me. I then realized that i was me not that shy little nerd im the real me. You know the me with curves better than a model, D sized perfect melons, stomach on flat flat, a big round ass, and a luscious tan. Not to brag or anything, but thats just how i looked. To make matters worse i was in my underwear and im not talking about my mickey ones, im talking full out victorious secret all the way in a hidden special spot kind of underwear.  

The boys were technically eye raping me with lust filled eyes. 

"lissa since they're too busy eye raping can you give me some clothes before they do actually rape me." I was dead serious they looked like sex starved animals. Psh men.   

While me and lissa were turning to go into her room i forgot about the "back" of my underwear. Let me tell you all you see is ass ass ass. The boys literally tried to pounce on me, all the girls had to hold them down while liss and i made a beeline to her room.  

"Hurry isabelle get in the room and lock the door, then get in the bathroom and lock that door." harper yells. Did i serious have to lock to door to be safe?

Just as we make it into the room and lock it we hear loud pounding from the outside.  

"Lissa open the door RIGHT NOW" alec screams into the door. 

"Quick izz here's sweats and a hoodie get in the bathroom, lock the door and dont come out until you're fully clothed and ready." lissa quickly whispered. 

So here i am in a bathroom rushing to pull my clothes on so i basically dont get attacked. I'm just about done when i literally here the main door being thrown off its hinges. 

Nerd To BadassOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara