A/N

Sup guys no i haven't died and no this not a story update... Sorry (i ain't sorry) 

But I wanted you to know that there will be character changes and characters added.  Don't worry I got pictures.  I know you children can't just use something called an imagination ...

I'm very excited about the next few chapters and yes I wrote them already annnnnnnd I'm being the bitch that I am by not posting them.. 😁😋
But you see Im not in this alone. You also are being the biggest bitches by not voting, commenting,  and following sooooooo. 🤗😂Nice going trying to pin all the blame on little old me😥😆. Vote, Comment, Follow!!!  Don't worry an update is soon to come. 

Comment some names you want as characters, i got a few but i wanna get your opinion. AS they say the customer is always right well in this case the wattpad reader.    ................Unless you're a psychopath weirdo.  

i'll UPDATE when i get some votes and names soooooo get those thumbs and fingers moving. 

P.S.-  I MAY JUST  MAY change the beginning of the story. So if you see a notification about the book and click and the part where you left off doesn't continue.... just remember to check the first chapters. My mind is wild and i want the first chapters to be you, know ....... 

OH AND I NEED HELP MAKING COVERS... IM NOT REALLY GOOD AT THAT. SO IF YOU HAVE ANY IDEAS MESSAGE ME...

                                                                    DON'T FORGET TO

COMMENT!

VOTE!

FOLLOW!

PEOPLE I WILL BE CHANGING THE NAMES AND FACES OF THE CHARACTERS SO BE WARNED!!!  Go back and reread some chapters. !!!!!

Famous In Love

----PEACE OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Famous In Love, check it out!